Senior Associate, UX
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 12/20/2016
Sapient Global Markets
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONSENIOR ASSOCIATE, UX
At Sapient Global Markets, we are quite literally on the front lines of the biggest issues facing the global markets leaders today investment banks, asset management firms, wealth managers, oil and energy firms, and government and regulatory agencies. Driving transformation and leading change within these industries requires big thinkers who bring insight, knowledge, technical acumen and passion for innovation. What we offer is the opportunity to join a recognized leader in developing and delivering groundbreaking solutions for todays dynamic global marketplace and an award-winning culture that fosters growth and leadership.
Senior Associate, UX
Senior Associate, UX at Sapient are responsible for the navigation, organization, interaction design, and business/user process engineering for leading-edge Web solutions, software, and mobile devices/applications. You will apply user-centered design methods to translate user needs, business objectives, and technology capabilities into world-class user experiences for leading companies. We look for people who are passionate about what they do, and thrive working with other smart people to solve the toughest design challenges.
* Assess existing sites/properties for usefulness, usability, visual design, content, and branding (with guidance and oversight).
* Lead participatory design/user testing sessions (with oversight and direction).
* Identify and document meaningful patterns from the findings, provide recommendations to the client/internal team based on findings.
* Utilize low-fidelity, medium-fidelity, and high-fidelity prototypes across the different stages of the design.
* Prepare, conduct, and analyze behavioral in-context research events (with guidance and oversight).
* Analyze, synthesize, and organize research data into meaningful themes, categories, and visually compelling frameworks and behavioral models.
* Identify opportunities to create business value and improve the user experience, based on user research, organize opportunities into visually compelling matrices or maps.
* Execute participatory requirements gathering sessions and participate in debrief sessions (with guidance and oversight), create feature lists from sessions.
* Develop personas/segmentations based on research findings (with guidance and oversight).
* Create engaging scenarios and develop frameworks describing key aspects of a proposed experience, and how it reconciles business and user needs.
* Create visually compelling representations of the solution's high-level interaction, navigation, and organization design (i.e., concept models).
* Develop visual representations of the organizational structure, hierarchy, and relationships of screens in a site (i.e., site maps) as well as the interactions between the user and the functional modules in the solution (with guidance and oversight).
* Develop screen details (i.e., wireframes) depicting all elements on a unique screen type, including the content, functional, and navigation specifications (with guidance and oversight).
* Bachelor's degree preferred in design-related discipline: Interaction, Information or Interface design, Human-Computer Interaction, Design Planning, Graphic Design, Communications.
* 4-6 years of industry experience.
* Candidates must be versed in user-centered design methods and techniques.
* Proficient to expert in: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Visio, Microsoft Office.
* Excellent analytical and process-oriented skills.
* Excellent verbal and written skills.
* Experience in working on multiple projects simultaneously.
* Ability to work collaboratively on multi-disciplinary teams.
* Prior experience in a consulting firm or agency preferred.
* Prior experience in UI designs for mobile devices a plus.
ABOUT GLOBAL MARKETS
Sapient Global Markets, a part of Publicis.Sapient, is a leading provider of services to todays evolving financial and commodity markets. We provide a full range of capabilities to help our clients grow and enhance their businesses, create robust and transparent infrastructure, manage operating costs, and foster innovation throughout their organizations. We offer services across Advisory, Analytics, Technology, and Process, as well as unique methodologies in program management, technology development, and process outsourcing. Sapient Global Markets operates in key financial and commodity centers worldwide, including Boston, Calgary, Chicago, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Houston, London, Los Angeles, Milan, New York, Singapore, Washington D.C. and Zurich, as well as in large technology development and operations outsourcing centers in Bangalore, Delhi, and Noida, India. For more information, visit www.sapientglobalmarkets.com.
Sapient is a registered service mark of Sapient Corporation.
*REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS MAY BE MADE TO ENABLE INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES TO PERFORM THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THIS ROLE, WHICH INCLUDE HEARING, SPEAKING, TYPING, AND OCCASIONALLY MOVING AND/OR LIFTING UP TO 15 POUNDS.
SAPIENT US IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS TO SAPIENT US WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS.