Senior Audit Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONMy Private Equity/Venture Capital client is looking for a candidate with at least 4-5 years of experience in Audit/Accounting. Must possess a desire to take on individual and managerial responsibility, as well as grow professionally.
* Identifying and evaluating risk areas and contributing to the development of the annual audit plan
* Identifying audit issues, testing, drawing conclusions on results, and forming recommendations
* Writing reports and making presentations to management
* Developing and fostering positive relationships through individual contacts and meetings
* Professional development opportunities through associations and internal/external training
* 4-5 years audit experience, experience on SOX compliance and/or SOC 1 engagements also relevant
* Ability to apply auditing and risk assessment principles and practices, management principles and preferred business practices
* Proven ability to collect and analyze complex data, evaluating information and systems, and drawing logical conclusions
* Track record in planning and project management and in maintaining composure under pressure while meeting deadlines
* Proficiency in MS Office including Excel, Word, Outlook, and other business software used to prepare reports, memos and summaries