This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Retail / Diversified Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAre you a Big 4 (or other public accounting) Senior Associate or Manager that is looking to transition into industry
(We also have openings at the senior manager level)
We have numerous openings in New York, New Jersey, Cleveland, Atlanta, Chicago and Los Angeles.
The Senior Internal Auditor assists the Manager with the day-to-day operations of Audit and SOX Compliance program
Skills and Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business
* 5years' work experience in auditing and/or SOX/Advisory
* Big 4 accounting firm experiencepreferred
* Strong knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley requirements
* Proficient in risk assessment and risk-based auditing
* Knowledge of revenue recognition for multiple-element arrangements is a plus
You will be immersed in multiple work streams related to the SOX compliance and Internal Audit efforts, including:
* Development and execution of the annual test plan
* Preparation of end-to-end process documentation including narratives, control descriptions, risk control matrices, test plans and test results evaluations.
* Coordination with process owners to remediate internal control deficiencies and to implement process improvement opportunities
* Coordination with external auditors
* Supervise staff assigned to projects and provide guidance and overall review of deliverables
* Provide technical consultations to process owners on SOX compliance and Pandora internal control policies
* Identification of opportunities to increase efficiency and/or reduce costs related to the SOX compliance effort
* Maintain proficient-level knowledge of SOX-related technical guidance and standards (i.e. PCAOB, SEC, COSO) through ongoing research, training, and monitoring of news/events