This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
CPA Firm in Des Moines Area
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Senior Auditor will be responsible for successful completion of assigned audit engagements supporting the business area(s) while sustaining and building strong client relationships. Will prepare, complete, execute, and deliver professional results aligning to GAAP standards. This position reports to the Audit Manager and will communicate identified issues, potential concerns of the process, circumstances, risk, and address in a timely and effective manner.
Conduct assigned Audit engagements successfully assuring timely completion
* Identify, communicate, and recommend solutions to Audit Manager for issues or concerns
* Supervise auditing staff as assigned, providing guidance and direction during Audit engagements
* Ensure audit conclusions are based on complete understanding of the process, circumstances and risk
* Develop audit programs, testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives
* Obtain and review evidence ensuring audit conclusions are completely documented
* Ensure adherence at all times to applicable professional accounting and professional standards
* Demonstrate multi-task ability to meet demands of fast paced, complex environment
* Demonstrate strong organizational abilities ensuring high quality, accuracy, timely and efficient results
* Develop and maintain solid professional client relationships for existing and new clients
* Ability to travel to clients as required
* Represent and participate in local community activities/organizations
* Minimum Bachelor's degree in Accounting
* CPA Certification
* Minimum of 3 years experience, prefer 5-8 years
* Have a solid GAAP Standards understanding and utilization
* Prefer public auditing experience