Senior Auditor (Operational)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
- With minimal supervision, perform risk evaluation of audit area to identify key controls for review
- With minimal supervision, draft the audit program and execute the audit steps
- Draft questionnaires, spreadsheets, etc. to assist in analyzing business processes
- Draft audit reports to summarize audit findings
- Prepare workpapers, schedules, and summaries documenting audit evidence, conclusions, and findings reached
- Provide audit project supervision role for staff auditors
- Escalate risk issues and follow-up on resolutions
- Identify potential department improvement projects
- Take responsibility for staff auditors and own work product
- Identify and shares relevant business and audit topics with the audit group
Building Relationships -15%
- Partner with audit clients to identify constructive and value-added solutions to address risks identified
- Partner with audit clients to assist in research and other information dissemination processes
- Identify opportunities for and participate in approved special projects, investigations or other significant businesses
- Experience level- 4 to 5 years public accounting or other sophisticated internal audit experience.
- Willingness to travel -20%
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related field is required.
- Prior Financial Services or Brokerage audit experience STRONGLY preferred.
- CPA and/or CIA preferred, if not willingness and qualifications to complete are essential