This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAre you a driven auditor looking for a highly interactive and fun auditing opportunity with one of the premier CPA firms in the Tampa Bay area Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for a SENIOR AUDITOR to join a top performing team of auditors participating in and leading staff on audit engagements.
In return for your audit expertise, our client offers a professional working environment, GREAT leadership, high visibility, the opportunity to work with an awesome team, TERRIFIC career growth potential, excellent benefits, and a highly competitive compensation package plus some relocation support (so leave your snow clothes and enjoy warm sunny Florida!). This is a great opportunity to take your accounting career to the next level. Apply today!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting we know how to find it!
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required
* At least 3+ years of auditexperience with a local, regional, or national CPA firm
* CPA certification highly preferred
* Superb attention to detail, work ethic, and professionalism
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills and effective oral and written communication skills