Senior Auditor - Treasury
Our client, a well- known global bank is seeking their Senior Auditor for their Corporate Treasury Division. The Internal Audit Corporate Treasury team is comprised of approximately 10 audit professionals with a blend of Treasury and audit backgrounds that covers all North America Corporate Treasury processes including: Liquidity Risk Management, Funding, Asset Liability Management, Funds Transfer Pricing, Investments, Treasury Risk Governance and Oversight.
As a seasoned professional applies solid understanding of internal audit standards, policies, and local regulations to provide timely audit assurance.
Contributes to the development of audit process improvements.
Applies solid understanding of how internal audit collectively integrates with line management and control functions to accomplish the objectives of the function and overall business.
Performs moderately complex audits related to Broker Dealer activity, Securitizations, Derivatives and Fixed Income Securities Trading, Global Treasury functions, Capital Markets, and Risk Management, in accordance with corporate methodologies and professional standards, including drafting of audit reports, presenting issues to the business and discussing practical solutions.
* Completes assigned audits within budgeted timeframes and budgeted costs.
* Provides coaching to team members in all phases of the audit process.
* Monitors the risk environment and assesses the emerging risks through the quarterly Business Monitoring process.
* Recommends appropriate and pragmatic solutions to risk and control issues.
* Applies knowledge of key regulations to influence audit scope.
* Develops effective line management relationships to ensure strong understanding of the business.
* BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience. Related certifications (CPA, CFA, CIA, CFSA or similar) are a plus.
* 4-6 years of relevant experience.
* Intermediate level experience in business, functional and people management, with proven abilities for taking responsibility and issuing high quality deliverables according to strict timetables to stakeholders.
Specific subject matter expertise in one or more of the following areas: Corporate Funding, Liquidity, AFS/Investment Portfolio Management, Asset Liability Management and/or Balance Sheet Management and knowledge of related regulatory requirements are preferred.
Background in Market Risk Audit or Markets/Trading (FX, I/R Derivatives, FI Securities) Audit functions is desirable.
Data Analytics and experience with process flowcharts including working knowledge of Visio and/or ACL.
* Effective negotiation skills, a proactive approach in communicating issues and strength in sustaining an independent view. This individual must be an articulate and effective communicator, both orally and in writing, with an energetic, charismatic and approachable style.
* Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with all levels of internal and external audit, and management.
PLEASE FORWARD RESUME AS A WORD DOC.