Senior Automation Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Ramon, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION : SENIOR AUTOMATION ENGINEER
LOCATION : SAN RAMON, CA
Design test processes and procedures used to ensure that software operates within defined requirements.
* Implement test plans, automation, and validation strategies.
* Identify and investigate issues found during testing. Work closely with software developers and software quality analysts to resolve issues.
* Develop and maintain automated test scripts to reduce repetitive manual testing.
* Works under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment.
Typically requires six to nine years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of experience and education.
* Provide fast and reliable regression coverage for the minor and major releases that happens year round
* Maintain and update the automation scripts to be relevant with latest business changes and releases.
* Develop automated testing to cover extensive functionality, integration, regression, interoperability and end-to-end system testing
* Support other QA Engineers in the team as an authority in technical best practices
* Programming skills in Core Java for Selenium Web Driver scripting
* Experience in testing back end Web Services (REST, SOAP)
* Working knowledge of source code management tools like SVN, GIT
* Experience working with build automation languages like Gradle or Maven