This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
ACS (American Cyber Systems)
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
The Senior Preferred Banker is responsible for assisting Relationship Managers in developing and maintaining clients by selling a full range of FRB products and services as well as cultivating and developing a personal portfolio of business. This position is expected to maintain a professional relationship to encourage additional business from existing clients in addition to obtaining referral business to grow deposit balances in the portfolio. Thorough knowledge of banking operations, cash management and business banking is required. The successful candidate must be highly self-motivated, entrepreneurial and passionate about growing a business in a team environment with a strong focus on providing exceptional client service.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Assist Relationship Managers with business development and participating in inside and outside business development calls
* Open new deposit accounts and ensure a smooth transition for clients joining the bank
* Obtain all required documents, staying up to speed on all procedural, technology, product and process changes or updates
* Provide on-going excellent customer service
* Maintain and grow existing client relationships
* Thorough knowledge of existing and new bank products as they are released
* Work with other team members to provide a more efficient sales and workflow environment
* Generate leads and grow the business through active networking and client referrals
* Perform duties and responsibilities specific to department functions and activities, and as required by supervisor
* Adhere to and comply with all federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to anti-money laundering (Bank Secrecy Act, Patriot Act, Anti-Money Laundering, etc). Identify and report all suspicious activity to the AML officer
* Know and verify the identity of any customer that enters into a relationship with the bank
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
* Minimum 5+ years of experience in private banking with proven success in cultivating business relationships
* B2B sales
* Business account analysis
* Setup of business products, such as Remote Deposit, ACH, Positive Pay, Treasury
* Knowledge of retail banking policies, regulations, procedures and documentation
* Prospect development skills
* Presentation and negotiation skills
* Clear and concise communications
* Professional appearance
* Vision must be sufficient to read data reports, manuals and computer screens
* Hearing must be sufficient to understand a conversation at a normal volume, including telephone calls and in person.
* Speech must be coherent to clearly convey or exchange information, including the giving and receiving of assignments and/or directions
* Position involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time
* Must be able to travel in a limited capacity.