Senior Billing Administrative Assistant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Kansas City, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur focus is on fostering a high performance culture, one that develops a top-notch talent pool with the skills and determination to deliver above and beyond. At KPMG, employees benefit from this approach with the best opportunities to succeed and fulfill their professional aspirations. They do so knowing that they are part of a responsible and positive organizational culture. Our business services groups consist of professionals with a wide range of skills and backgrounds. We are currently seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant, to join our Tax team in our Kansas City office.
- Provide administrative support to partners and practice management teams
- Prepare client billings, time and expense reporting, coordinate travel, and arrange meetings
- Compose and edit letters, memos, invoices, meeting minutes, and other documents
- Perform research using internal and external resources
- Provide backup support, as needed
- Minimum of five years of administrative experience, preferably in a professional services environment
- High School diploma or equivalent; completed coursework from an accredited college/university is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to work overtime, as needed
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .