Senior Billing Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
BDO USA, LLP
Grand Rapids, MI
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary
BDO s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
The Senior Billing Analyst is responsible for monitoring /directing / issue resolution of the day to day activities of the billing team, as well as the preparation/ issuance of assigned billings. The Senior Billing Analyst will provide input in the development of firm wide billing policies / procedures and is responsible for first level co-ordination of assigned Billing Analysts.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent required
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Two (2) or more years experience within a similar position required
- Experience within a professional services firm preferred
- Two (2) years of prior supervisory experience preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word and Excel
- PeopleSoft Financials or similar time and billing software experience required
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Displays superior verbal and written communication skills
- Exhibits independent judgment / decision skills in the remediation of complicated billing requirements
- Capable of working and communicating effectively with professionals at all levels
- Possesses superior customer service skills
- Ability to work in a deadline-drive environment and handle multiple projects / tasks with an attention to detail
- Ability to successfully multi-task while working independently or in coordination with other CBS professionals
- Understands and maintains the confidentiality of all information
- Excellent time management skills
BDO USA, LLP is an EO employer M/F/Veteran/Disability