This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/13/2016
END DATE 11/23/2016
GQR Global Markets
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client, a leading and long-standing Clinical Research Organization, is seeking to add a Senior Biostatistician for their pharmaceutical function. This position will focus on providing biostatistics support for all phases of the clinical drug development process across multiple therapeutic areas.
- Conduct clinical trial planning, analyses, and reports for research, discovery, regulatory approval, and post-market insights.
- Deliver statistical data input for clinical drug development
- Design clinical studies and author statistical planning
- Communicate research and results with other clinical units, regulatory affairs, medical writing and quality managers
- Collaborate with clinical team members, Biostatistics staff, and associated groups.
-Travel both domestically and internationally, though not frequently, and act as representative with external partners
- Maintain statistical programming skills and uphold highest standards of good practice