Senior BlackLine Systems Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
This Senior BlackLine Systems Analyst is responsible for supporting finance and accounting processes leveraging the BlackLine application modules. Qualified candidates will be able to provide application, process and interface support expertise with BlackLine. The position is also responsible for effectively monitoring processes to ensure that Finance & Accounting efficiency objectives are being accomplished.
* Primary responsibility is to provide process and application expertise with BlackLine.
* Manage journal entry and reconciliation processes in BlackLine.
* Administer BlackLine Matching module functions & related improvements.
* Monitor existing finance and accounting processes for potential improvements.
* Establish efficiency goals and continuously monitor through targeted metrics.
* Partner with the Finance & Accounting team to take action and achieve targets by effectively leveraging the BlackLine application functionality.
* Provide BlackLine application support, including testing of upgrades.
* BS/BA degree in related discipline (i.e. Accounting, Finance or Information Systems).
* 5+ years of experience required in related field (i.e. Finance or Accounting), 3+ years of experience. required if candidate possesses a related advanced degree.
* Requires strong knowledge of BlackLine applications.
* Demonstrated experience working with financial systems.
* Strong leadership, analytical and problem solving skills.
* Ability to manage and collaborate with high experienced accounting professionals.
* 2+ years of experience leading system related projects.
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
* Strong verbal and written skills.
* Works well under pressure.
* Understands best practices across various process streams.
Primary Location:US-GA-Atlanta-6325 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd
Job Level:Individual Contributor