Senior Brand Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSenior Brand Manager
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications: K-C will support in-country relocation for the chosen candidate for the role, including assistance to obtain proper work authorization. The benefits provided will be per the terms of K-C's applicable mobility policies. The benefits/policy provided will decided in K-C's sole discretion.
Job Summary Senior Brand Manager Jobs/Dallas, TX jobs at Kimberly-Clark
Senior Brand Manager
The Household Care Senior Brand Manager (SBM) plays a critical role to drive the profitable growth of our $700MM business.
Our key brands are Viva and Scott, with some local brands in key markets. The SBM will be responsible for key components of global brand fundamentals, business development, integrated marketing and innovation pipeline, this role reports a Sr. Marketing Director. Efforts will include global business analysis, deep consumer understanding, insight generation, where to play and how to win strategies, creating and qualifying a product and commercial innovation/renovation pipeline. He/she will work closely with the Family Care global cross-functional team, local/regional teams along with multiple agencies across the key priority markets (US, Korea, Australia, Italy, Israel, Central America, Colombia, Brazil, Peru).
Brand Building :
* Applies a deep understanding of consumer segmentation, category drivers, and behavioral premises.
* Translates positioning into brand building activities. Evaluates impact to business and brand.
* Applies architecture pillars to define global innovation and a simplified shopping experience.
* Develops and carries forward brand's story, visual identity and product models in product and program development.
* Analyzes and integrates diverse, multi-source data at a category, brand, business and customer level to make actionable recommendations.
* Leverages analytical assessments to set multi-generation strategic business plans. Tracks business progress.
* Leverage innovation pathways to create & deliver an initiative calendar based on deep understanding of category
* Enables adopt and adapt of program best practices.
* Creates and develops brand building product and commercial innovation propositions via proven stage gate process.
Creates winning concepts, leverages market research to improve proposition quality and co-develops sustainable P&L.
* Leverages brand building fundamentals and consumer research to deliver business building Commercial Program Programs (communication brief, idea, program design & execution.)
* Enables adopt and adopt of Innovation and Commercial Program best practices.
* Inspires and empowers cross functional teams and agency partners to deliver on business objectives, brand plans and KC way of Brand Building.
* Role models KC values and behaviors taking accountability and ownership.
* Effectively communicates business recommendations, priorities and tradeoffs to key stakeholders to ensure team effectiveness and productivity.
* Ability to lead in a highly diverse team.
* Build talent with cross functional team.
* Bachelor degree in Marketing or related field
* MBA Preferred
* Minimum 7 years of marketing experience, ideally in a top CPG company, with history of demonstrated success in:
* Business, brand and category analysis translated into recommendations
* Insight development through deep consumer understanding
* Brand positioning, architecture, visual identity application into product and commercial innovation
* Marketing leadership of product and commercial innovation
* Cross function and Agency collaboration and leadership
* Clarity in communications (written and verbal)
* Ability to make simple recommendations and identify opportunities based on complex data
* Able to collaborate with and influence diverse, multi-functional team
* Demonstrates positive attitude in face of adversity to effectively progress work
* Able to make tough, informed decisions quickly by obtaining information and identifying key issues
* Drives personal accountability and tenaciously works toward meeting or exceeding goals
* Ability to travel (domestic and international) 30-40% of the time
This role will be located in Dallas, Texas; or other KC location in North America may be possible.
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
Primary Location USA-TX-Dallas
Worker Type Employee
Worker Sub-Type Regular
Time Type Full time