Senior Brand Manager - Kotex
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Senior Brand Manager - Kotex
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications: K-C will support in-country relocation for the chosen candidate for the role, including assistance to obtain proper work authorization. The benefits provided will be per the terms of K-C's applicable mobility policies. The benefits/policy provided will decided in K-C's sole discretion.
Job Summary Senior Brand Manager Jobs/Neenah, WI jobs at Kimberly-Clark
Senior Brand Manager - Kotex
The SBM will be responsible for key components of global brand fundamentals, business development, integrated marketing and innovation pipeline, this role reports a Sr. Marketing Director.
Brand Building :
* Applies a deep understanding of consumer segmentation, category drivers, and behavioral premises.
* Translates positioning into brand building activities. Evaluates impact to business and brand.
* Applies architecture pillars to define global innovation and a simplified shopping experience.
* Develops and carries forward brand's story, visual identity and product models in product and program development.
* Analyzes and integrates diverse, multi-source data at a category, brand, business and customer level to make actionable recommendations.
* Leverages analytical assessments to set multi-generation strategic business plans. Tracks business progress.
* Leverage innovation pathways to create & deliver an initiative calendar based on deep understanding of category
* Enables adopt and adapt of program best practices.
* Creates and develops brand building product and commercial innovation propositions via proven stage gate process.
Creates winning concepts, leverages market research to improve proposition quality and co-develops sustainable P&L.
* Leverages brand building fundamentals and consumer research to deliver business building Commercial Program Programs (communication brief, idea, program design & execution.)
* Enables adopt and adopt of Innovation and Commercial Program best practices.
* Inspires and empowers cross functional teams and agency partners to deliver on business objectives, brand plans and KC way of Brand Building.
* Role models KC values and behaviors taking accountability and ownership.
* Effectively communicates business recommendations, priorities and tradeoffs to key stakeholders to ensure team effectiveness and productivity.
* Ability to lead in a highly diverse team.
* Build talent with cross functional team.
* Bachelor degree in Marketing or related field
* MBA Preferred
* Minimum 7 years of marketing experience, ideally in a top CPG company, with history of demonstrated success in:
* Business, brand and category analysis translated into recommendations
* Insight development through deep consumer understanding
* Brand positioning, architecture, visual identity application into product and commercial innovation
* Marketing leadership of product and commercial innovation
* Cross function and Agency collaboration and leadership
* Clarity in communications (written and verbal)
* Ability to make simple recommendations and identify opportunities based on complex data
* Able to collaborate with and influence diverse, multi-functional team
* Demonstrates positive attitude in face of adversity to effectively progress work
* Able to make tough, informed decisions quickly by obtaining information and identifying key issues
* Drives personal accountability and tenaciously works toward meeting or exceeding goals
* Ability to travel (domestic and international) 30-40% of the time
This role will be located in Neenah, WI; or other KC location in North America may be possible.
Primary Location USA-WI-Neenah
Additional Locations USA-TX-Dallas
Worker Type Employee
Worker Sub-Type Regular
Time Type Full time