This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
AON IS LOOKING FOR A SENIOR BROKER
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Aviation Broking business group within Aon Risk Solutions, in Dallas, TX. As a Senior Broker, you will report directly to the Southwest Region Practice Leader.
YOUR IMPACT AS A SENIOR BROKER
* Responsible for assessing client needs, designing solutions and negotiating with insurance carriers so as to obtain coverage that is in a client s best interests.
* Professional who develops and manages client relationships, account strategies and insurance marketing activities.
* As broker, act as a trusted advisor to the client, in broking, designing, selling and servicing accounts.
* Provide outstanding and timely service and support to clients, relationship managers and originators
* Identify and analyze client exposures and ensure policy coverage addresses all such exposures
* Facilitate the compilation of submission information in conjunction with clients, relationship managers, originators and service center support
* Finalize market submission and product design options to clients, relationship managers, and originators
* Review and analyze quotes and binders to ensure appropriate coverage
* Develop and maintain thorough knowledge of the Aviation insurance marketplace, products and services
* Develop and maintain productive business relationships with key insurance underwriters
* Provide continuous support and service to clients during entire broking process and entire period of engagement by client
* Present to local account executives, participate in RFPs, occasional client meetings and conference calls.
* Retain and grow assigned clients/prospects
* Recognize and develop opportunities
* Adhere to the highest standards of professionalism and ethical behavior in all activities and able to work well in a team environment
YOU BRING KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE
* Attention to detail, ability to multi-task, exceptional organizational skills, ability to make and communicate difficult decisions.
* Minimum of 5+ years of Commercial Lines insurance brokerage and/or underwriting experience with a concentration on Aviation preferred.
* Effective working knowledge of carrier underwriting practices & processes.
* Proven leadership skills in working with teams and ability to work with clients and to successfully exceed client expectations.
* Proven client facing skills including effective presentations & communications.
* Proven organization and ability to work with others.
* Experience in resource deployment and utilization management.
* Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively at various levels.
* Successfully operates in a fast-paced driven environment that requires the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Must maintain appropriate broker s license.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products.
* Bachelor s degree
WE OFFER YOU
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
OUR COLLEAGUE EXPERIENCE:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Careers
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. http://www.aon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
JOB NUMBER: 2419427
CATEGORY: Broker Group
LOCATION: United States, TX, Dallas