Senior Brokerage Assistant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
Fort Lauderdale, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Senior Brokerage Assistant
Auto Req ID
We are looking for a Senior Brokerage Assistant for our Ft. Lauderdale, Florida location.
* Provide high level support and leverage to multiple assigned real estate professionals, often handling a large amount of details relating to complex real estate transactions
* Responsible for prioritizing projects to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
* Prepare documents including Request for Proposals, Letters of Intent, customer and prospect correspondence, reports, account invoices, etc. with direction from brokers and/or knowledge of brand standards, company policies, procedures and best practices
* Process deal file paperwork; gather and label required documents; obtain necessary approvals
* Update and maintain databases to track prospects, clients and deal information
* Perform administrative and office support functions and activities for multiple managers to include calendar management, meeting planning on and off-site, travel and expense management, filing and faxing
* Receive, process and send invoices, expenses and check requests to appropriate authority for payment in a timely manner.
* Format and produce documents such as presentations, correspondence, standard reports in accordance with corporate governed/brand standards and guidelines with keen attention to detail.
* Produce repeatable and ad-hoc client presentations which includes coordinating the receipt of data from different business units, creation of or updates to existing reports utilizing Microsoft Power Point and Adobe InDesign, generation of final report in client ready format.
* Assist in the preparation to produce large marketing presentations, often with a short lead-time.
* Assist with gathering research information and completing market surveys, including gathering building information, maps and pictures, CoStar data, Ad Hoc report generation and creating building tour and Client X-ray books.
* Coordinate and organize special events and marketing programs for clients and/or broker community
* Create new closed deal files and file away any documents/presentations as requested
* Update and maintain company Client First database to track prospects, clients and deal information.
* Prepare property marketing materials including flyers, presentations, direct mail, tour books and other documents requiring a high level of accuracy.
* Ensure that all marketing materials present the JLL brand consistently and follow corporate graphic standards.
* Update and maintain broker professional profiles and other marketing related material as needed.
* Provide interface for brokers on IT issues, including computer needs, email, voicemail, Smartphones, and other related technology and equipment.
* Perform administrative duties specific to business units and maintain a high level of professionalism and integrity as a team player across the organization and possess the ability to work for and communicate in various forms with peers, multiple level managers, supervisors, external clients and vendors with minimal daily supervision.
* Assert discretion and professionalism when given access to confidential and / or private information.
* Participate in regular administrative and business unit meetings as requested to understand and facilitate client goals.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* High school diploma; some college preferred.
* Minimum of three to five years of experience supporting multiple persons, preferably in the commercial real estate industry or other professional service organization.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook) and Adobe InDesign software.
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at http://www.us.jll.com/united-states/en-us/pages/careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 43863BR
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.