Senior Business Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONUnisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients. We specialize in helping clients secure their operations, increase the efficiency and utilization of their data centers, enhance support to their end users and constituents, and modernize their enterprise applications. To provide these services and solutions, we bring together offerings and capabilities in outsourcing services, systems integration and consulting services, infrastructure services, maintenance services, and high-end server technology. With approximately 22,500 employees, Unisys serves commercial organizations and government agencies throughout the world.
Senior Business Analyst
Education & Experience:
Bachelors Degree and a minimum of 10 years of IT related experience or equivalent blend of degee-level education and experience.
Position Description and Responsibilities:
Seeking business analyst to support a mission critical software development project. Will work with stakeholders to define goals, analyze business functions, define reports and create requirements artifacts. Will create a requirements structure that the development team can follow to build new software functionality and modules. Will work with incumbent team to learn the existing case management software system, architecture and database structure in order to develop expert knowledge about the current application. The Business Analyst will identify business workflow and determine stakeholder needs that will result in new application functionality. Will work directly with the customer and their senior management. Will author training documentation, models, screen mock-ups and requirements documentation. Will act as liaison between stakeholders and technical staff in order to align product objectives with development efforts.
- Strong customer engagement skills, comfortable communicating with product owner and ability to manage client relationship and expectations.
- Understanding of relational database concepts and familiarity with Oracle products.
- Experience working on client-server software applications.
- Ability to communicate with technical team members to translate requirements into technical terminology.
- Ability to write user stories, functional requirements, technical requirements and other SELC documentation.
- Knowledge of requirements management principles and best practices.
- Demonstrated experience conducting working sessions for requirements gathering.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment, collaborate across disciplines and organizations, and develop and demonstrate creative solutions.
- Experience in federal government contracting industry.
- Experience with case management systems.
- Proficiency with SQL.
- Ability to create wire frames and screen design mockups.
- Familiar with Agile software development methodologies such as Scrum.
Government Eligibility Requirements
- Candidate must be able to favorably pass government background investigation.
- U.S. Citizenship eligibility requirements.
Do you have what it takes to be mission-critical? Apply Now.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com .
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED. img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://unisys.contacthr.com/50693306.jpg /