Senior Business Analyst - Finance Change US Regulatory Reporting
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID:
SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST - FINANCE CHANGE US REGULATORY REPORTING
CREDIT SUISSE COMPANY OVERVIEW
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
In Finance Change we work across the entire CFO division to ensure that we execute the strategic design and implementation of any major changes to our processes and systems. In partnership with our key stakeholders, we work to create cutting-edge business solutions using our deep functional expertise. We aim to deliver strategic initiatives using leading project management and business analysis.
This VP role is for a Senior Business Analyst on the Finance Change US Regulatory Reporting team. The role will be responsible for the delivery of various Regulatory reporting automation in Axiom. The Business Analyst will be hands on supporting Financial Accounting for both area-specific and firm-wide projects that impact the US Regulatory Reporting.
* Manage a the day to day for team of 3
* Manage various projects/initiatives simultaneously
* Perform business analysis
* Develop business and functional requirements and obtain timely sign-off by all respective parties
* Manage and actively participate in and contribute to all phases of the project lifecycle
* Work closely with the Users, line management, and IT groups throughout the various phases of the project
* Apply project management methodologies including project plans, risk mitigation, issue tracking and communication plans
* Prepare and maintain all project related status reports, chair project meetings, engage other departments and groups, as necessary, and manage all issues and risks through to resolution
* Establish solid working relationships and develop partnerships with the Line and IT staff
* Participate in testing
* Document and assist in training of end users with automated Regulatory filing
College degree, majoring in Accounting or Finance.
* 10+ years of experience with investment banking trading products
Business Analysis experience * Solid written and interpersonal communication skills
* Participated in change management or process re-engineering team
* Proven business analysis skills, including business and functional specification development
* Solid attention to detail
* General Ledger knowledge
* Experience with MS Project, PowerPoint, Visio and Excel
* Good management, planning and organizational skills
* Proven team player with a flexible approach - Self-starter
* Solid knowledge of Investment Banking business processes front to back involvement in managing change
* Experience in dealing with senior management
* Solid Project management experience
* Solid problem solving skills
* Highly motivated with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.