Senior Business Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
Franklin Lakes, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONSchedule: Full-time
Job ID: REQ20004289
We are searching for an experienced Business Analyst to join the End User Support team that can gather data, compile it into management level reporting, and analyze the data to assist in improving end user experience. The candidate will need to take charge of all projects and deliver results with minimal direction and come up with their own end user improvement ideas/recommendations. The ideal candidate will need to manage multiple assignments simultaneously and translate business data into digestible information/recommendations.
* Working knowledge of Service Now and reporting capabilities
* Develop and maintain management level reporting on Incident data
* Analyze the collected data and make recommendations to improve end user experience
* Create direct channels of communication with our end users to gain insight into reoccurring issues
* Identify and compile issue trends utilizing data from Service Now that are delivered to engineers and then follow up on all results
* Hold regular stakeholder meetings to keep interested parties actively engaged
* Document requirements as needed to enhance business processes with in Service Now
* Work cross functionally to optimize existing processes within IT Service Management
* Working knowledge of, or the ability to learn Excel graphs and pivot tables
* Working knowledge of, or the ability to learn SharePoint administration
* Bachelors degree in Business Administration, MIS, or related field or 11 14 years equivalent work experience.
* 5-8 years relevant experience or MA/MS with 3-5 years relevant experience.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft application software (i.e., Word, Excel, Visio and Project)
* Proven organizational skills with the ability to develop a detailed work plan to ensure project success.
* Demonstrated problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve issues.
* Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong requirements elicitation and conflict resolution skills.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
This expansive group is accountable for planning, building and driving core technology solutions and services across virtually every aspect of the business, including Infrastructure, Engineering, Operations, Architecture, Pharmacy Technology, Home Delivery, Specialty and IT Service Management. The following teams help comprise this ever-important group:
* IT Architecture & Innovation defines and drives the company s architecture strategy.
* IT Engineering manages all engineering activities associated with the company s architecture and attendant technology.
* IT Operations manages all the technology that supports the company s operational functions.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes.
Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the 'Most Admired Companies' in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services.
We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation.
Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Express Scripts is an EOE
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class. None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.