Senior Business Analyst / Healthcare
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 11/30/2016
NTT Data Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
Title: Business Analyst
Location: Denver, CO
Terms: 10+ Month Contract
Submission Process: If interested, please reply with a copy of your resume, phone number, and requested compensation range
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company's growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here. A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a \\"Sr. Business Analyst / Healthcare \\" to join our client in Denver, CO for a 10+ Month Contract opportunity.
NTT DATA is seeking an experienced and passionate Senior Business Analyst to help grow our Business Analysis Practice in North America. In this role, the Senior Business Analyst is responsible for working with stakeholders and subject matter experts to elicit, analyze, document, communicate, and manage requirements and business analysis artifacts throughout the solution development lifecycle.
The preferred candidate will have a solid work history of delivering superior business analysis and consulting services in multiple industries. The candidate should be capable of seeing ideas from concept through to implementation and applying a formal business analysis methodology based on industry best practices to accomplish the task. The position requires an individual with exceptional communications skills (verbal and written), superior facilitation and presentation skills, and highly accomplished personal organizational and management abilities.
- Understanding the goals and business needs of an organization and recommending potential solutions
- Analyzing the impact of change across the organization
- Specifying, analyzing, synthesizing business, stakeholder, functional, and non-functional requirements
- Discovering, documenting and improving business processes at varying levels of detail, both graphically and with text
- Documenting business analysis artifacts using business analysis software tool
- Leading cross-functional meetings to elicit requirements from subject matter experts to determine potential conflicts/other requirements that may exist in other areas.
- Communicating and representing requirements to stakeholders throughout solution development
- Evaluating the value being delivered by new and existing solutions
- Instructs, directs, and checks the work of other team members.
- Coaches, motivates and guides team members.
- Utilizes best practice processes around work assignments, project management, and quality of output while maximizing overall team performance.
- Competent to work at the highest technical level of most phases of systems analysis while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
- Creates business process flow charts for customer and technical review
- Experience working on agile projects and writing user stories
- 5 years of Business Analysis experience
- Requirements Management
- Agile Methodologies
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.