Senior Business Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
NTT Data Inc
NTT DATA, Inc., a top 10 global IT services company, has an immediate need for a Senior Business Analyst to join their team in Montvale, NJ.
To apply for this position, please follow the link below or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please call Stephen Spazante at (732) 362 2618.
* Elicit, gather, document, and communicate requirements on efforts
* Leverage Business Analysis process and context within IT to enable communication/negotiation with others on efforts
* Learn and become proficient in the Firm, the IT Business Groups, the team, and tools provided (Office, Visio, Access, SQL, iRise, etc) to enable successful delivery of requirements
* Communicate with all parties involved (project team, stakeholders, and sponsors) through Analysis Services, Management, and Executive Leadership as needed
* Build relationships through assignments on individual efforts; seek and build relationships to enhance delivery and to better understand, identify and work through issues across efforts
* Maintain skills within the profession that will allow for proactive assessment of effort needs and completing business analysis deliverables
* Minimum five years of experience managing multiple concurrent work streams of business analysis and leveraging best-suited methodologies and practices
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
* Strong troubleshooting skills, with the ability to work in a high-pressure team environment, handle multiple tasks, and react quickly to problems and issues
* Experience in creating and utilizing pivot tables and access databases; functional prototyping tools (e.g. Axure, etc) and Agile methodology preferred
* Experience leading and managing requirements gathering for large programs and/or products preferred; CBAP/CCBA certification preferred
* Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse team of resources
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.