Senior Business Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 11/7/2016
CSG Systems, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY 11241 Senior Business Analyst (Open)
SVC - Data Management IT
Our Sr. Business Analyst position is the key to a successful transformation of a client's legacy data to the target system in highly complex, transformational market environments as well as assistance with CSG customer data transformation and integrity during passers/transfers and migrations. This position will be expected to support Conversions/Passers/Transfers/Migrations as a shared resource between these teams.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
* Must have some knowledge of CSG Backoffice and knowledge of the CSG Provisioning Database (PDB) in order to support specifications/requi rements gathering, processing parameters (UDF/CTD/9XX), CSG Voice Backoffice, CSG Provisioning Database (PDB), and test output review.
* Creation and understanding of data mapping specifications related projects to include transformation rules to be used.
* Act as a liaison between the client and CSG development and management personnel throughout the transformation process.
* Responsible for tracking, communicating and documenting (both internally and externally) critical requirements, details and issues/resolutions.
* Support large complex projects, update and develop team tools as needed and evaluate new processes for Conversions/Passers/Transfers/Migrations.
* Perform data mining and analysis to identify data cleansing opportunities.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent experience required.
* Experience with implementing and supporting Voice/Provisionable related projects as well as a solid understanding of the Voice Provisional Database and its attributes (PDB) is a huge plus.
* 5+ years of business analysis or project management experience.
* Experience with T-SQL to support project work is required.
* 1+ years of experience in a data transformation environment a plus.
* Experience in data mining and analysis in a relational database a plus.
* Ability to work non-standard hours as required.
* Basic knowledge of office software including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, JIRA, Confluence required.
* Expert technical writing/editing skills required.
* Excellent organizational skills, including ability to consistently adhere to multiple deadlines and frequently changing workload.
* Able to work independently, delivering accurate documentation under deadline pressure.
* Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
* Must be able to travel approximately 25% domestically.
As a CSG employee, your contributions to our success are a big advantage to the company and we believe you deserve to have a valuable selection of benefits, competitive pay, and total rewards in return. Our benefits offer some important must haves plus valuable programs that let you customize your coverage to fit your needs, today and tomorrow. Our multiple recognition programs are yet another way we recognize one another for the contributions, teamwork, dedication, innovation and accomplishments that have enabled our growth for more than 25 years.