Senior Business Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID:
SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST
CREDIT SUISSE COMPANY OVERVIEW
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
This Finance Change role is to support the CFO organisation in the delivery of the Strategic Risk Program deliverables that specifically impact the US based business.
The role is responsible for:
* Assessing the impact on all CFO business processes and systems as we migrate from legacy to strategic risk management systems.
* Designing test cases to cover the impact to all CFO processes.
* Ensuring that defects are raised promptly and criticality is appropriately assessed.
* Delivering the CFO testing effort to successful completion on time and within budget.
The role will require successful project and stakeholder management skills, as well as a thorough understanding of the product control processes and products.
* Qualified ACA or equivalent.
* Experience working in a Product Control Change function.
* Recent Line, Business Control or Valuation control experience is essential.
* Proven ability to document detailed business requirements, and to act as a conduit between PC and FOIT.
* Ability to work under pressure, and to manage multiple projects concurrently.
* Experience across project life cycles.
* Ability to deal appropriately with all levels in the organisation.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.