Senior Business Analysts
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
Chameleon Integrated Services
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Senior Business Analysts
Senior Business Analyst
Chameleon is seeking an experienced Senior Business Analyst with critical thinking skills for a long-term project (up to eight years). Candidates must have excellent communication skills to illicit and document customer requirements in a timely manner. Candidates with experience in accounting or financial systems are generally better suited for this position, but candidates with exceptional business analysts skills can also be successful in this role. This is an excellent long-term opportunity for a person with the right skills.
* Responsibility for the requirements gathering and documentation for assigned systems.
* Lead the Business Analyst effort for assigned systems
* Support the customer through requirements elicitation, testing, and implementation.
* BA or BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
* 7-10 years experience as a Business Analyst with at least two years experience as a lead or senior Business Analyst
* Five years experience with Agile and Waterfall methodologies with the ability to mentor junior BAs in Agile.
* Experience with New Systems Development and Enhancement/Support projects
* Extensive experience with:
* Use Cases
* Requirements Gathering
* Requirements Specifications
* Requirements matrices
* JAD sessions
* Meeting facilitation
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the capability of working with various levels of management, stakeholders, and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
* The ability to work with customers with varying degrees of technical skills in order to ask appropriate questions as well as possessing the listening skills required to elicit requirements from the interviewees with varying degrees of technical skills.
* Strong knowledge of risk management with the ability to recognize potential risks and their mitigation strategy as requirements are being documented.
* SQL must be able to read and write basic SQL statements
* Experience with testing and supporting the customer throughout Acceptance Testing
* The ability to learn new business domains quickly and understand the big picture
* Act as a trusted consultant for Internal Stakeholders
* Experience with MS Office and Visio
* Candidates must have experience working in a team environment
* Experience with the financial industry and/or accounting
* Section 508 compliance.
* Candidates should have experience working on projects that were managed using methodologies based on the PMI PMBOK and be familiar with the principles of the PMBOK.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status
Saint Louis , MO