Senior Business Development Account Executive-Private EquityReq-12630
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
New York, NY
SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE-PRIVATE EQUITY
NEW YORK, NY
To start, you ll be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people invested in our customers and the community. If you re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all kinds of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
We are looking for Transactions/PE focused Business Development Representatives to identify M&A trigger events, determine different stakeholders involved and develop relationships. In this role you will make immediate contributions to the organization by finding opportunities and helping the NetSuite sales team close them.
* Identify, track and act upon on all M&A trigger events across different verticals. This would include buy outs, spin offs, divestitures and carve outs
* Keep track of the major players in the marketplace and monitor their activity Investment banks, private equity, venture capital, advisors, consulting organizations
* Attend and represent NetSuite at events that focus on PE and M&A
* Analyze past transactions and build model for gaining access to prioritized PE/IB firms; create a repeatable success plan
* Outbound prospecting based on relevant trigger events
* Assist in creating talk tracks, prospecting materials, campaigns and collateral to assist the NetSuite sales team to target these organizations and events
* Provide guidance and support to sales reps regarding these different acquisition opportunities
* Qualify inbound interest and generate new entry points into leading banks, advisors, PE firms etc
* Interact by phone and email with key personnel up to, and including, C-Level executives
* Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of NetSuite's solution
* Basic understanding of M&A, Private Equity, Investment banking, consulting
* Strong process background and analytical thinking
* Excel acumen required
* Relationships focused/driven
* Experience selling technology solutions, applications software or other business software
* Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable)
* Intelligent, motivated and competitive with a roll-up-the-sleeves and get the job done attitude