Senior Business Development Professional
Gloo, LLC, headquartered in downtown Boulder, Colorado is a technology company focused on growth engagement. We build web/mobile platforms and associated tools for organizations who are passionate about investing in other people's growth. We provide users with the ability to know and serve others better, drive deep engagement, increase reach and facilitate new revenue channels. We are growing, learning and looking for talented professionals who are driven to have a positive impact on humanity. Interested
This is our "coming out" phase. We're primed, polished and ready for the enterprise. Your experience sniffing out companies who need us and systematically building relationships with key individuals is what we're looking for. You are a strategic, creative professional who understands that walking future partners through the discovery process is critical to everyone's success. You are a natural communicator who can elegantly help executives see the magic of the Gloo platform and how it will help them achieve new heights. You are an artful channel manager who thrives in developing those lifelong relationships that are so meaningful.
MORE ABOUT YOU:
* You are highly motivated and patient - willing to walk through the education process until they see the potential
* You understand committee-based selling and start building your account plan as soon as you make your initial contact
* You attack every target from the C-level and are comfortable articulating your value with executives
* You are a closet geek about technology - some of your best friends are engineers and you love talking "tech" with them
* You are passionate about making a difference - representing something you can really believe in is the only way you can be successful
* You have a gift for powerful presentation - in person, web demos, great phone voice - all in one package
* You understand CRM technology and faithfully keep your account activity documented so your manager doesn't have to nag you - we use Salesforce
* You are a student of your craft - constantly working to improve your skills - reading, professional development and industry associations are part of your life - you are never satisfied with "status quo"
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
* An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
* At least 5 years of experience selling platform based technology solutions - SaaS, IaaS, mobile
* Consistently busting a $4MM quota annually - and making it look easy!
* Formal education in, and application of, at least one selling methodology - Challenger, Solution Selling, Sandler..
* A sharp mind that is eager to learn, absorb and apply new concepts
* Strong interpersonal communication skills - articulate and expressive on the phone - and in person
* Creativity and determination - the word "NO" means "not yet" - it's only a matter of timing
* Ability to manage time, activities and priorities skillfully and without direct supervision
* Creatively competitive - Each new account is unique and so is the approach toward the alliance
* You learned how to play nice with others - after all, selling in the enterprise is a team sport
* You like to travel - 20-30% sounds just right
OUR TEAM MEMBERS ENJOY:
* Compensation commensurate with experience
* Generous commission plan for high performers
* Full suite of benefits
* An incredible team of talented and passionate folks to hang out with