Senior Business Process Excellence (BPE) Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/23/2016
Boehringer Ingelheim Fremont, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Boehringer Ingelheim Fremont Inc. - Boehringer Ingelheim is one of the world's leading biopharmaceutical contract development and manufacturing organizations. We are growing and currently searching for another experienced Senior Manager to add to our talent Business Process Excellence team at our Fremont, CA location.
The Senior Manager, BPE will be accountable for identifying and implementing business process improvements and efficiencies that will support Fremont s business performance and help drive innovation for the site. Works with site leadership and all functions on the site to identify long-term strategic and short-term tactical opportunities to create greater efficiencies in processes and systems and resource optimization. Is a change agent for the site and leads continuous improvement / transformation initiatives, negotiating for resources to support and implement the initiatives.
As an employee of Boehringer Ingelheim, you will actively contribute to the discovery, development and delivery of our products to our patients and customers. Our global presence provides opportunity for all employees to collaborate internationally, offering visibility and opportunity to directly contribute to the companies' success. We realize that our strength and competitive advantage lie with our people. We support our employees in a number of ways to foster a healthy working environment, meaningful work, diversity and inclusion, mobility, networking and work-life balance. Our competitive compensation and benefit programs reflect Boehringer Ingelheim's high regard for our employees.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Works with Site leadership to identify critical areas where there is a business need to execute continuous improvement projects. In conjunction with other leaders, and in alignment with the Fremont strategic plan and objectives, creates a business case for the change proposed and validates the need.
* Makes recommendations on which initiatives should be priorities.
* Determines the most appropriate metrics to apply to BPE initiatives and projects (e.g. productivity, cost savings, number of projects underway, and deviations).
* Negotiates for dedicated resources to BPE initiatives and provides rationale for recommendations of number and type of resources required.
* Develop, implement, update, and maintain strategy and methodology for business process excellence/continuous improvement including Execution and Improvement Methodologies (e.g. Six Sigma, Lean, etc.).
* Leads structured problem solving efforts and provides a robust process to problem solving and BPE projects (e.g. Diagnosis, Design, Implementation and Sustainability analysis phases).
* Accountable for identifying and communicating obstacles and challenges encountered at all stages of a BPE initiative as well as opportunities for accelerating and enhancing the process.
* Network with other BPE functions in OneBio; identify and implement best practices; harmonize the BPE approach with OneBio; support OneBio cultural change initiative.
* Manage and continuously improve site Balanced Score Card (BSC); harmonize within OneBio.