Senior Business Systems Analyst 9/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONALERE HOME MONITORING is the largest, most experienced home INR monitoring service provider in the country. As the leader in the industry and a Medicare (CMS) approved IDTF, weve helped over 16,000 users tracking 500,000 patients and 36 million INR tests by providing the critical tools needed to safely manage anticoagulation therapy.
Our broad range of solutions include fingerstick monitors for real time INR visibility at home or point of care, decision support applications, centralized patient management software, and health management support for individuals testing at home. This process is proven to be the superior standard of care for monitoring warfarin and the most cost effective oral anticoagulant.
We have earned the Joint Commissions Gold Seal of Approval accreditation by demonstrating compliance with The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations national standards for health care quality and safety in home care
We improve clinical, operational and economic outcomes for physicians, and offer more
freedom and better quality of life for patients. For our customers, KNOWING NOW MATTERS.
The Senior Business Systems Analyst is focused on delivery of business outcomes through process and technology development. This employee is responsible for operational systems including workflow and patient master data.
PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
The following reflects managements definition of essential functions for this job, but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
The Senior Business Systems Analyst is responsible for successful delivery of Lead to Order business processes and the implementation and functional maintenance of the enabling applications.
* Act as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems
* Lead user sessions for requirement, configuration and testing (Prototype/Integration/Regression).
* Be the owner and technical subject matter expert of assigned business process
* Provide functional and business process experience as a key member of the IT team. Technical expert on Lead to Order systems.
* Guides functional / technical team in the development of reports, conversions, interfaces and extensions for financial applications
* Provide recommendations to address and resolve business issues for a specific business group.
* Assist users with problems and resolve issues independently.
* Plan and organize tasks, report progress, manage & coordinate with the integration partners for implementation.
* Develop, Verify and suggest changes to requirement gathering, design documents, perform impact analysis for application changes.
* Maintain and govern an integrated view of the business system process
* Collaborate with functional and technical teams on business needs, information, applications, and long term plans while helping to ensure integration with strategic plans
* Lead project teams to meet and exceed customer needs while achieving process and technology improvements for the organization.
* Remain up-to-date and current on developing business trends as they pertain to the application of financial systems and processes, including participation in industry forums.
* Coordinate with IT service providers to implement environmental upgrades and technology solutions with the goal to minimize impact on user community while improving the IT environment.
* Follow all regulatory policies and procedures, privacy and security standards in accordance with Government agencies to include HIPAA and SOX requirements.
* Scope of role includes management of operations systems including workflow and related interfaces.
* Follows all regulatory policies, procedures, privacy, and security standards
* Bachelor's degree in business, management information systems, computer science, computer engineering or a related field of study from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
* Seven to ten years of business systems experience with at least two enterprise implementations of operational systems
* Knowledge of healthcare industry
* Prior experience with SOX, PCI, and HIPAA compliance
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
* Required Alere programs for compliance.
* Completes required educational opportunities and compliance for corporate or company policy.
* Business process management, Lean/Six Sigma, or other process improvement experience
* Project Management experience preferred
* Strong knowledge of formal software delivery, project management, and change control processes.
* Must be able to work individually, in a group drive for results.
* Experience with Master Data.
* Data Management Capabilities such as Data Governance, Data Quality and Master Data Management.
* Minimum seven to ten years of total experience in multiple disciplines such as data analysis, process analysis, business process cycles within a multitier organization. Minimum of 5 years experience in hands-on implementation of Master Data.
* Expertise in defining master data structures, source to target mapping, business rules and definitions.
* Focus on relationship building, ability to work with other leaders and peers across the organization. Should be comfortable working in a rapidly transforming organization at any level.
* Communicate clearly and concisely, both in writing and verbally with others in a professional manner
* Organize activities or projects and meet set deadlines
* Ability to make decisions while following company procedures
* Little to no travel required
* Should be able to lift up to 25 pounds with or without assistance.
ALERE HOME MONITORING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. IF YOU NEED ACCOMMODATION FOR ANY PART OF THE EMPLOYMENT PROCESS BECAUSE OF A DISABILITY, PLEASE SEND AN E-MAIL TO ASHLEY.POLNOFF@ALERE.COM OR CALL 1-877-262-4669 EXT. 7692 TO LET US KNOW THE NATURE OF YOUR REQUEST.