- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Senior Business Systems Analyst
If you're looking for a career in a company that's evolving, has a great culture and amazing opportunities within the Healthcare Industry, AMN Healthcare is the clear choice. As America's largest and most respected health care staffing and management services company, we are the recognized leader in nursing, physician, and allied professionals. As part of the AMN team you'll work with motivated team members who have pride in - and passion for - what they do. Guided by our core values, we remain steadfast to our commitment to career growth and development for all levels of team members so they may navigate their own future and grow with the company. AMN will help you reach your professional and personal goals everyday while making a meaningful contribution. Experience for yourself The AMN Difference!
THE SENIOR BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST IMPLEMENTS PROCESS AND SYSTEM IMPROVEMENTS THAT ALIGN WITH CORPORATE GOALS. PERFORMING AT HIGHER PROFICIENCY THAN THE BSA, THE SENIOR BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST WORKS REGULARLY WITH DEPARTMENT MANAGERS, PROCESS OWNERS, AND SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTS TO DOCUMENT REQUIREMENTS, FACILITATE DIALOG ON POSSIBLE ALTERNATIVES, AND PRESENT THESE ALTERNATIVES WITH AN ACTION PLAN. THE SENIOR BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST IS THEN RESPONSIBLE FOR CARRYING OUT THE ACTION PLAN BY FOLLOWING PROJECT MANAGEMENT METHODOLOGIES, AND COORDINATES WITH IT EMPLOYEES AND OTHER DEPARTMENTS TO ENSURE A SUCCESSFUL IMPLEMENTATION OF THE PROCESS OR SYSTEM IMPROVEMENTS.
* Participates in a variety of information systems projects using structured project methodologies.
* Works on complex business problems, analyzing and documenting current systems and business processes to determine process or system needs that will improve performance and/or increase efficiency.
* Works closely with Process Owners and Super Users to establish and document detailed understanding of business needs, define requirements and requirements traceability matrix for new or improved systems.
* Partners with business division senior leadership in gathering requirements to ensure system performance aligns with business objectives.
* Confers with technical or functional experts at all levels, company-wide, to obtain requirements and develop solution proposals.
* Develops well-constructed business case (cost/benefit) proposals for new projects, modifications, methods, and procedures.
* Facilitates the development of functional specifications for systems to meet business requirements.
* Coordinates and completes integration and user acceptance testing.
* Actively develops, promotes, and applies project management techniques to assigned work and activities.
* May assist in developing department business processes, procedures, and policies.
* Successfully completes multiple projects concurrently with minimal supervision.
* Shares expertise, knowledge and best practices with Business Systems Analysts to support career development.
* Participates in multiple projects spanning business groups and with parallel workstreams.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
* Bachelors of Science Degree in Computer Science, or training and experience in a related field.
* 7-10 years of related experience and/or training as a Business Analyst.
* Systems implementation.
* Experience with functional and/or technical aspects of enterprise software packages and custom development.
* Demonstrated ability to act in a consultative role to understand functional business processes, related information technology needs and to develop solutions and delivery proposals.
Respect * Passion * Continuous Improvement * Trust * Customer Focus * Innovation
AMN HEALTHCARE IS AN EEO/AA/DISABILITY/PROTECTED VETERAN EMPLOYER
WE ENCOURAGE MINORITY AND FEMALE APPLICANTS TO APPLY
We value professionalism in everything we do this includes the professional presence we project as we interact with internal and external customers.