Senior C / C++ Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONDETAILS: SENIOR C++ DEVELOPER
TITLE: Senior C++ Developer
RATE: Negotiable + Full Benefits + Bonus
LOCATION: Boston, MA 02114 (Walking distance from station)
TYPE: Direct Hire Full Time Position
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE: Yes
* Bachelor's Degree OR year for year related experience.
* 7+ years of software development experience
* 5+ years of experience developing software products using C/C++
* 3+ years of experience developing applications for a Windows operating system platform
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES FOR SUCCESS:
The Senior Software Engineer will develop and maintain both the internal SDK that is the heart of our installed applications as well as the Windows application which is built on top of the SDK. You'll be working with our experienced team of software engineers, QA engineers, design, and product management team to build out new features and improve on existing functionality. We're always experimenting, so R&D around potential new features is crucial. As a result, being creative and willing to try something new are an integral part of the job.
* Under the general direction of the Director of Software Engineering, you'll design, produce new development, create modifications & customizations, implement & maintain business critical applications.
* Collaborates with technical Engineering, Operations, and Interactive staff to understand problems with software and develops specifications to resolve them.
* Expertise in resolving customer complaints and responding to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
* Assists in training less-experienced software development professionals.
* Engages directly with team members and the ability to work independently on moderate to complex projects.
* Develops and modifies internal and external facing software products
* Tests and supports applications internally and externally.
* Coordinates application development with contractdevelopers and other Ingram company developers or contractors
* Provides full product engineering life cycle support, including specifications, prototypes, development, quality assurance and deployment