Senior CQ Technical Consultant / Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Senior CQ Developer will be responsible for leading, developing and supporting solutions for our client's application platform. The selected candidate will be part of our client's San Francisco based software development team that is an integral part of the team developing world-elevating solutions for our online guests.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A SENIOR CQ DEVELOPER
* Develops new software products, platforms, and technologies on medium to large-scale projects and/or medium to high complexity projects.
* Participates in business requirement discussions.
* Possesses an excellent knowledge of software development (program design, flowcharting, coding, testing, debugging).
* Performs technical analysis of systems requirements for requests, problem resolution and/or functional requirements.
* Provides support for business critical applications identifying and providing solutions to application software issues.
* Provide on-call support for the Adobe CQ application platform.
OUR "MUST HAVES"
* A 4yeardegree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or a similar discipline; Masters Degree is a plus.
* 3 to 5+ years of progressively responsible software development experience.
* Web Architecture and Web Design to develop Adobe CQ5 application.
* Core Java, Threading, Java Security, JAAS, J2C, J2EE, REST API, SOAP, JCR, Felix, Sling.
* Experience with Web Content Management Tools.
* Must have Adobe CQ5 / WCM foundational concepts and understanding of CQ5, SLING, FELIX, JCR, JSR-170.
* Good knowledge of open source frame work preferably Struts/JSF/Spring/Hibernate.
* Proficiency with Java/J2EE, XML, SOAP, Servlet, Web Service and other relevant Java technologies.
* Solid database (Oracle, SQL Server) product knowledge including transaction management, SQL programming, schema design and JDBC.
* Strong understanding of Application Servers (JBoss, WebLogic).
* Knowledge of Java open source technologies and frameworks (JDeveloper, Eclipse, Ant, Maven, Struts, open commerce/standardized API's.
* Demonstrated, comprehensive knowledge and understanding of software development, testing, change and project management methodologies, concepts, practices, procedures and standards.
* Proven experience developing in an e-commerce environment with Agile methodologies such as XP or Scrum.
* Proven ability to meet deadlines and operating under tight time constraints with a strong sense of urgency.
* Excellent interpersonal skills including analytical, problem solving, organizational, issue resolution, and customer relationship management.
* Proven work ethic with utmost integrity.
* Desire to excel and succeed.
* Actively live and breathe the client's culture and lifestyle.
* Self-awareness, with a desire for constant self-improvement (goal -oriented).
* Entrepreneurial spirit and an egoless nature.
* Self motivated, passionate, empathetic and approachable.
Outgoing, energetic, upbeat and fun