Senior Capture Manager - BOSS / Facilities O&M Experience 9/8/2016
Colorado Springs, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ASRC Federal is seeking a SENIOR CAPTURE MANAGER in support of our operating groups. We are headquartered in Beltsville, MD a suburb of Washington DC with significant operations in many states.
The successful candidate will be responsible for shaping, qualification, strategy and positioning activities leading to the successful capture of multiple opportunities. The ideal candidate must have a proven record of success in managing complex capture projects throughout the entire Federal Acquisition lifecycle from inception to award. Demonstrated experience in developing capture plans and successfully pursuing large-scale Federal Government business/projects is a fundamental requirement.
The candidate will be responsible for core market sustainment and new business growth, new business opportunity qualification, competitive positioning and capture. Position reports to the Vice President of Business Development.
* Target the market, identify and qualify new business opportunities.
* Lead business development teams through the capture process to include: customer contact, competitive intelligence, gap analysis and bid team structuring.
* Develop the value proposition, win strategy and offer design.
* Responsible for price-to-win and design to cost, proposal product development, color reviews, submission and final proposal revisions.
* Must display an extremely high level of communication skills to present, inform and persuade high level internal and external customers of the company's understanding of customer needs and requirements, business development and capture plans, strategies and actions.
* Coordinate with account executives, business development and proposal staff members to carry out capture strategy and win new business.
* In conjunction with the VP of BD, must develop strategy and capture plan, create and track schedule and budget report status when required to senior management for key opportunities.
* Present the opportunity's status at required gate reviews and obtain approvals as required to progress the opportunity through its lifecycle.
* Prepare B&P estimates and ROI justifications for assigned captures.
* Lead and manage execution of capture activities to ensure costs, schedules, and performance goals are met.
* Using provided tools and guidelines, classify the win probability, funding probability and bid/performance risks and establish appropriate risk management strategies.
* Interface with industry peers and evaluate/recommend teaming arrangements.
* 7-10+ years direct capture management experience focused on services business development in a civilian or DoD government contracting environment.
* Experience targeting the market, identifying and qualifying new business opportunities.
* Must have effective oral and written communication skills coupled with the ability to establish and maintain productive customer and industry participant networks.
* Must be a US citizen with ability to obtain a Government security clearance.
* Experience with BOSS/Facilities O&M
* Should have thorough research and data gathering/validating techniques gather and document useful information about the opportunity's timing, customer(s)/stakeholder(s), competition, pricing and procurement.
* Understanding of Base Operations Services and Range Operations and Maintenance applications desirable
* Bachelor's degree in related field