Senior Client Implementation Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTITLE: Senior Client Implementation Specialist
LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA
TYPE:Contract - 12 Months
Partner's Consulting recruits for positions that allow our consultants to make a positive impact and opportunity for growth at exciting, high-level organizations. Our consultants enjoy flexibility, competitive pay, and the ability to be part of an awesome, award-winning company with a progressive work culture.
Our client is seeking a Senior Client Implementation Specialist to act as the single point of accountability in supporting Sales, Retention and Operations on all Implementation, New Business, Renewals, Migrations and Off-Cycle Customer changes. You will manage all aspects of implementation, develop and improve the client implementation process, and serve as the client interface for implementation. This role will be responsible for implementation communication plans for clients and all Stakeholders (internal and external). You will also be responsible for risk mitigation planning for the client implementation process.
* Gathers and documents Reps and Customer Requirements for implementations.
* Develops and manages installation plans for small-to-medium clients across the organization, leading cross-functional teams in the end-to-end implementation process (matrix model).
* Directs dedicated Functional Experts (ID cards, billing, client service, etc.) on corrective action steps/ issue resolution to ensure end-to-end resolution of issue.
* Manages and communicates the results of the client implementation.
* Works with Operations to ensure the quality of implementations.
* Oversee testing and reviews test results.
* Responsible for the identification of issues in the implementation process, determination of root cause and issue correction.
* Responsible for the identification of alternative solutions to issues which are complex and require an understanding of how the outcome will affect the client, other Stakeholders and multiple internal areas/ departments.
* Communicates effectively with client, Technical Systems Associates, Sales and Marketing, and all business areas involved in the client implementation process.
* Understands the issues that may be potential roadblocks to a smooth successful client implementation and develops mitigation plans to ensure successful execution.
* Acts as an Implementation Consultant to the client, Rep and Broker/ Consultant.
* Maintains on-going knowledge of the organization, capabilities and the client implementation process.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Health Care Administration or related field; or, an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Familiarity with Payer industry.
* Previous business experience in a client-facing role, such as a Help Desk Analyst or Sales Support Analyst.
* Proficiency in all Microsoft Office tools.
* Experience managing projects and leading cross-functional teams in a matrix, partnership environment.
* Ability to plan and manage own workload; can supervise and direct work of others.
* Strong interpersonal skills which includes influencing and negotiation.
* Excellent application of verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
* Works well under pressure and with time constraints; efficient and able to multitask.
* Ability to determine key business issues and develop appropriate analysis plans.
* No third party candidates considered for this position.
Partner's Consulting is a reputable, Nationally Certified Women Owned Business Enterprise Information Technology Consulting and Recruiting firm based in the Philadelphia area. We have built personal relationships with our clients over the years, and work directly with hiring managers on all our open positions. Our core values are focused on the highest level of professional dedication to our client's requirements coupled with our desire to partner for joint success.