Senior Client Manager - Human Capital Practice
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
Willis North America Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONSenior Client Manager - Human Capital Practice
Location: Nashville, TN
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 territories. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Unlock your potential at Willis Towers Watson
HUMAN CAPITAL AND BENEFITS
High-performing institutions cultivate and grow talent, carefully balancing costs and rewards. From employee benefits to executive compensation, we take a rounded perspective, based on leading-edge thinking, data, analytics and software, unearthing new ways to motivate people, foster wellbeing and implement solutions that work.
Willis Towers Watson has an exciting opportunity in our Nashville, TN office.
Under the direction of management, the Sr. Client Manager coordinates the placement and service of employee benefits for Willis Towers Watson Clients. This senior position is primarily client facing and leverages established competencies related to employee benefits insurance services, plan design, administration and human capital needs to best service Willis Towers Watson clients. This position will be a part of a middle market/large market account team and will work closely with other team members in service support activities. Periodic travel to client locations required.
Coordinate aspects of the placement and service of employee benefits and Human Capital needs for Willis Towers Watson Clients including but not limited to:
* Coordinate the implementation of new clients
* Assist with the development of program design
* Resolve day-to-day service issues, including eligibility, billing, and claim issues
* Provide consistent client service and answer client policy and coverage questions
* Follow up with clients and other internal employees assigned to the account on action plans to ensure decisions are implemented, contracts prepared, and appropriate parties notified
* Assist in resolving client, carrier and/or vendor accounting issues, including collections, discrepancies, fee arrangements, billing contracts and vendor commission tracking
* Prepare and conduct presentations for employees and client decision-makers
* Assist with or manage policy checking and delivery
* Enter data in and maintain Client Relationship Management System
* Drive the Renewal/Marketing Process
* Maintain client relationships with Manager- and Director-level personnel (Director-HR, etc.)
* Maintain strong carrier relationships to enhance Willis Towers Watson position in the market place
* Understand clients needs and can articulate to Willis Towers Watson team
* Assist in the sales process (RFP and proposal development, presentation, etc.)
* Compliance with all Willis Towers Watson WTWEM requirements to ensure green audits
* Deep understanding and ability in articulating the value and navigating the Human Capital Practice tools
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Bachelor s degree preferred
* State Life and Health license or obtained within six months of hire
* Professional designation/certification GBA or PHR preferred
* 5 or more years of insurance industry experience related to servicing accounts preferred
* 3 or more years of analytical analysis of employee benefit programs preferred
* Intermediate Knowledge of: (1) insurance products, (2) bid preparation and analysis, and (3) problem claim resolution to specifically include the following:
* HMO, PPO, and Indemnity forms of Health, Dental, and Vision plans
* Consumer-driven healthcare, wellness, disease management, analytics and current trends
* Strong knowledge of FSA, HRA, HSA, COBRA, FMLA, etc. programs
* Regulatory environment of employee benefits plans with emphasis on Health Care Reform
* Life (term, permanent, etc.), LTD, STD, and state-required disability plans
* Basic underwriting concepts
* Basic funding concepts
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU*
Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, 401k and an employee stock purchase plan as well as many other options to full time employees.
Willis Towers Watson is publicly traded on the NASDAQ (WLTW). Additional information on Willis may be found on its web site: www.willistowerswatson.com.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Know your rights.
Willis is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports Diversity Minority / Female/ Disability / Veteran.