Senior Client Manager - IT Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONDo you want to be the person who exceeds your potential
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We're positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades -- and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 28,000 great people in more than 58 countries, you'll be working with teams across the world. You'll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a SENIOR CLIENT MANAGER to support the business in our thriving Chicago, IL area to achieve our strategic objectives!
The Senior Client Manager (SCM) is an advanced field-based role in the sales organization. The SCM has ultimate account responsibility and your key focus is around analyzing the client's situation and business requirements through awareness, empathy and good questioning. You have the ability to influence clients to use Dimension Data's solutions through articulating value in the client's terms and keeping sight of the need to increase revenue and improve margins for Dimension Data.
WHAT WE EXPECT YOU TO DO
* Regularly achieve designated quotas through prospecting, qualifying, and closing opportunities with assigned clients and prospects across any combination of the following: cloud, data center, networking, unified communications and security
* Effectively orchestrate Dimension Data selling and solution resources for maximum impact
* Engages key stakeholders within prospects/clients to gain an understanding of the business issues and objectives driving their needs to establish an overall account strategy
* Use sales tools (e.g. Salesforce.com) and methodology to effectively manage accounts, opportunities, and pipelines and accurately forecast on a consistent basis
* Effectively engage with key partners/vendors (Cisco, EMC) to maximize rebate programs and generate leads
* Maintain territory and activity plans on a regular basis
* Maintain broad awareness of solution portfolio
HERE\'S WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN CANDIDATES FOR THIS JOB
* Bachelor's degree or higher required, preferably in IT or business Knowledge of relevant aspects of the IT industry is required
* Possess a minimum of 8 years of successful, directly relevant selling experience in any combination of the following technology towers: networking, unified communications, security, cloud, and data center
* Direct geographic experience strongly preferred
* C-level selling experience is required
* Experience in collaborative and consultative selling environments required
* Outstanding collaborator - able to bring in other selling/solution resources to engage a client while knowing when to lead and when to empower others
* Effective at strategic account planning
* In depth knowledge of business drivers related to customer needs
* Effective interacting and relationship building at senior levels as well as technical levels within the client environment
* Excellent communication skills, including phone, presentation, and writing skills
* Ability to negotiate / influence
* Motivated to hunt for new opportunities
* Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!