Senior Client Representative - Surety Advisory - Marsh - San Francisco
Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc - San Francisco, CA
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
As the world's leading insurance broker and risk advisor, Marsh is devoted to finding the opportunity in risk. Companies look to us to help them navigate the daunting global risk landscape, seeing risks others don't and unlocking opportunities others can't. With 25,000 employees and annual revenues approaching $5 billion Marsh serves more clients in more industries worldwide than any firm in our industry. We are looking for talented professionals to join our team.
The successful candidate will exemplify Marsh s IGNITE Operating Principles, the behaviors that guide our conduct and growth - In Touch: Get out in front by being informed and being connected; Genuine: Be authentic with clients and each other; Nimble: Be flexible and move quickly to deliver quality results; Inclusive: Be open to diverse ideas, experiences and backgrounds; Trusted: Stand for integrity and ethical behavior; and Engaged: Actively participate in making Marsh extraordinary.
We are seeking a Senior Client Representative in our Surety Advisory department. General Summary
Contributes to revenue growth by assisting in the implementation of insurance solutions that meet clients needs. Supports client facing professionals within the team. Serves as senior advisor to less senior Client Representatives & acts as the team leader. Essential Functions
- Works directly with the Client Executive, ACE, Producer & Client Manager to provide our clients with the best possible service.
- Gathers information on exposures and operations to support preparation of submission and coverage specifications as needed (some differences between GRM and National).
- Develops an understanding of the clients business priorities and risk management needs.
- Utilizes knowledge of industry, markets, and clients in assisting in preparing underwriting specifications.
- Responsible for understanding invoicing process and procedures, utilizing invoice control form, and working with the Centralized Invoicing Unit to ensure the invoice process is completed within the Marsh regulatory, and compliance standards, meeting the client s service requirements in this task.
- Responsible for coaching, mentoring, and sharing knowledge with the other reps.
- Provides quality day-to-day service on client deliverables.
- Solves problems regarding client account issues & ensures that appropriate messages are being sent from the representatives to the clients.
- Participates in client meetings and internal strategy meetings.
- Provides necessary information to operations to create account information in databases (MINA, CMS, PCR, etc) and updates information as needed.
- Completes first check of policy and advises CM of differences/issues (NB only)
- Viewed as the back up or support for the Client Manager or ACE for Ongoing Client Service issues.
- Tracks and close for monies due until received from clients.
- Key liaison/role for process and activities supported by Centralized Services, e.g. CIU, Certificates of Insurance, Auto ID cards and, Surplus Lines filings, including the utilization of MCD and other related tools, systems and templates
- Communicates with International network on administration of global programs as needed.
- Understands and complies with Marsh Compliance and Transparency Standards
Scope Serves as senior advisor to the other Client Representative. Oversees communication & ensures that appropriate messages are being sent by the representatives. Responsible for coaching, mentoring, and sharing knowledge with the other reps. Has mastered all scope responsibilities of the CR positions.
High School diploma. Two years supervisory related experience. Demonstrated ability to handle multiple responsibilities and projects with a high degree of detail and organization. Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to work with all levels of staff. Strong customer service orientation.