Senior Client Services Manager (Employee Benefits) 8/17/2016
Willis North America Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Title: Senior Client Services Manager (Employee Benefits)
Location: Brookfield OR Appleton, WI
Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW ) is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 territories. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Unlock your potential at Willis Towers Watson.
HUMAN CAPITAL AND BENEFITS
High-performing institutions cultivate and grow talent, carefully balancing costs and rewards. From employee benefits to executive compensation, we take a rounded perspective, based on leading-edge thinking, data, analytics and software, unearthing new ways to motivate people, foster wellbeing and implement solutions that work.
The SR. CLIENT SERVICE SPECIALIST serves as a benefits consultant and a day to day service contact to clients on issues pertaining to the strategy and management of their health and welfare benefit plans. This resource works directly with other members of the service team and directly with the client on complex, technical coverage issues, plan marketing and placement initiatives, carrier and vendor management and overall benefits and rewards strategies. This role also supports new business opportunities, helping the sales team to develop the value proposition and presenting at finalist meetings.
* Manage existing book of clients in conjunction with Consultant team, as well as assist in the sale and implementation of new clients.
* Analyze employee benefit programs and make recommendations to improve effectiveness of clients employee benefits programs/design, policies and practices, including participating in and facilitating strategic planning sessions.
* Maintain and cultivate client relationships at all levels, seeking to understanding their human capital needs and articulating Willis EB Value Proposition, EB products, services and resources.
* Assist in the sales process with prospective clients (RFP; proposal development/presentation; etc.)
* Proactively advise clients and provide consistent client service, resolving day to day service issues (eligibility; carrier coverage and claims issues; compliance; health care reform; HIPAA; etc.)
* Prepare for and facilitate client meetings (prepare agendas; materials coordinate resources, etc.)
* Understand, articulate and implement key Willis value-added resources (NLRG to answer legal issues/file 5500 s; employee benefit brochures and communications; HR Partner Consulting; etc.)
* Assist in driving the renewal/marketing process including gathering vendor/client information, preparing and analyzing benchmark data, communicating trend to clients, developing RFP and client proposal and recommendations; etc.
* Manage the client open enrollment process including vendor management and implementation, conducting employee meetings, proofing contracts, complying with Willis Excellence Model (WEM) and updating internal systems and commission tracking.
* Maintain and cultivate strong carrier relationships to enhance Willis position in the marketplace, including understanding and articulating current product offerings, trends and coverage options.
* Associates or Bachelor s level degree preferred; Insurance degree a plus
* State Life and Health license (Professional Certification (GBA, PHR) preferred
* Ten or more years of insurance industry experience related to servicing accounts preferred
* Four or more years of analytical analysis of employee benefit programs preferred
* General underwriting experience a plus
* Technical knowledge of employee benefits industry, including knowledge of health and welfare insurance products (fully/self-funded plan designs, consumer-driven healthcare, life and disabilty plans, etc.) wellness, and current trends as well as regulatory environment of employee benefit plans
* Previous experience managing large clients (multi-plan/state; complex plans; etc.) preferred
* Strong client service orientation with ability to resolve client problems and proactively understand client s human capital needs and present/implement Willis solutions.
* Understanding of marketing process, underwriting and funding concepts, with ability to analyze carrier options, compare costs and benefits of potential options and confidently present client recommendations (strong analytical, math and problem solving skills)
* Strong project management skills with ability to work independently and establish priorities; Strong planning, organization and time management skills
* Strong detail orientation with ability to multi-task and handle large work volumes under deadlines and with a focus on quality
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as presentation skills
* Assertiveness, with ability to negotiate, influence and persuade others and confidently present recommendations
* Ability to establish and build strong relationships and work collaboratively with others
* Team player who takes initiative, is resourceful and is self-motivated to continuous learning and development
* Computer skills which include proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point, as well as navigation within the Internet
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU*
Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, 401k and an employee stock purchase plan as well as many other options to full time employees.
Willis Towers Watson is publicly traded on the NASDAQ (WLTW). Additional information on Willis may be found on its web site: www.willistowerswatson.com.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson.
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. Our continued success depends greatly on our ability to fully and effectively employ qualified persons, regardless of race, color, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, military status, ancestry, gender, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable human rights or equal opportunity legislation.
We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.
Willis is an Equal Opportunity