Senior Client Services Specialist - P&C Healthcare 8/18/2016
Willis North America Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB TITLE: SENIOR CLIENT SERVICES SPECIALIST - P&C HEALTHCARE
LOCATION: BOSTON, MA
Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW ) is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 territories. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Unlock your potential at Willis Towers Watson.
CORPORATE RISK AND BROKING
We know how companies can unlock potential through effective risk management. Our clients rely on us to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk, taking advantage of our specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-how. The result is a new way of embracing risk that drives superior results.
The Senior Client Service Specialist is responsible for placement of insurance programs primarily for Healthcare Property & Casualty clients.
* Focus on large and middle market clients
* Knowledge of and experience working with loss sensitive programs
* Provide exceptional customer service by responding to clients and underwriters via phone and email in a timely manner
* Gather information from clients for placement purposes
* Create new/renewal underwriting submissions and proposals
* Coordination with the service team
* Prepare and participate in client presentations
* Ensure compliance with the Willis Excellence Model (WEM) and Regulatory Procedures and Commercial Lines procedures
* Bachelor s Degree
* Minimum 7 years Commercial P&C Brokerage experience
* Experience working with healthcare clients
* P&C Producers License
* Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
* Competency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Interpersonal skills, including relationship-building skills with clients and co-workers
* Ability to work independently; self-motivated
* Ability to work in a team setting
* Customer Service skills
* Organization Skills
* Critical Thinking skills Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills
* Time Management, and Organizing
* Strong Analytical Skills
* Strong Attention to Detail
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU*
Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and a 401k, as well as many other options to full time employees.
WILLIS TOWERS WATSON IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO, AMONG OTHER THINGS, RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, STATUS AS A PROTECTED VETERAN, OR DISABILITY.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT WILLIS TOWERS WATSON.
Willis is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports Diversity Minority / Female/ Disability / Veteran.