Senior Client Solutions Manager - Population Health
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/5/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs reimbursement models continue to shift towards value/risk based models, large health systems are in dire need of tools to help them manage these shifts; tools that will help them gain profound visibility into their network's performance and help them identify patients for outreach, improve health and reduce utilization. The athenaCommunicator Enterprise Population Manager product is currently the market leader in achieving these objectives in this state, in addition to helping these clients track compliance and performance against contractual quality goals. This product provides the workflow and analytic platform to support population health for OVER 8% of the risk membership in National ACOs!
SENIOR MANAGER, CLIENT SOLUTIONS IN POPULATION MANAGEMENT
In an exciting, new and rapidly growing division within athenahealth, we are looking for motivated individuals for our client service function for our population health product. The athenaCommunicator Enterprise Population Manager product is a cloud-based service that provides visibility into the performance of a client's clinical network. The Senior Client Solution Manager role is primarily responsible for the optimization and effective use of the product's modules, analytics and communication tools at client sites. In executing this role, the Senior Client Solution Manager will work closely with clinically integrated network management, analysts, providers, and care management staff to design, customize, and optimize tool content and workflow configuration of the toolsets to ensure that client staff remain productive and client management have satisfied end-users..
In performing these responsibilities, the Senior Client Solution Manager for this product will be assigned to multiple projects simultaneously, which could be in various regions of the country. While most client interaction would be remote, this position may require nationwide travel. This role reports to the Client Solutions Director.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* Day-to-day client contact responsible for maintaining excellent relationship with client management after implementation
* Understand client pressure points and appropriately prioritize and escalate issues within the team
* Guide new clients through post- implementation, including defining new customizations and additional training opportunities
* Manage and execute developed plan and timeline for key deliverables
* Work collaboratively with the Data Operations to ensure the smooth deployment and regular updates to data that serves as the core for client workflow tool and analysis.
* Collaborates with technical and analytical resources to deliver complex solutions to real-world, ad-hoc data analysis and custom reports.
* Communicate product updates to clients and coordinate training as appropriate
* Maintain a clear definition of client's responsibilities and athenahealth's responsibilities with each engagement
* Provide guidance to the client's management team in development of best practices documentation and content modification/creation of report and dashboard templates
* Design and modify existing dashboards and reports and other content as appropriate, and work collaboratively with colleagues on configurations and modifications that would optimize the client experience
* Coordinate activities of Client Solutions associates in support of clients
* Coordinate training to the client's analytics team and provider and care management teams when applicable
* Work with client's analytics team to refine additional training for practice and other client staff
* Work with the product innovation staff to design, test and implement new reports, customizations and functionality
_Proactive, self-directed product and industry related competencies and education will be required. _
* 10+ years of relevant experience
* Understanding of healthcare claim data and value-based contracts
* Strong communication and client presence
* Strong research, problem-solving, and analytical skills
* Ability to identify issues and see them through to completion
* Creative thinker who can implement innovative solutions
* Flexibility and willingness to take on new tasks and challenges
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Strong computer literacy and the comfort, ability, and desire to further advance technically
* Proficient with all Microsoft Office applications
* Professional attitude - comfortable working in a corporate setting populated by diverse types of people and able to maintain poise and a sense of humor in stressful situations
* BA or BSdegreerequired