Senior Clinical Manager / Registered Nurse / RN - ReqCode 1020157
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/13/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
Caretenders Home Health
JOB DESCRIPTIONClinical Management Position for a Registered Nurse in Home Care ~ Join a Leader in Geriatric Home Care! Caretenders is a proud member of Almost Family, a leading provider of home health nursing, rehabilitation and personal care services. Our Senior Advocacy Mission raises the bar with programs designed to achieve better outcomes for our patients. For over 30 years, we have developed a culture that fosters innovation, clinical excellence, and integrity.Why consider choosing a career with us? Because we are committed to helping you achieve your goals. As a member of our Senior Advocacy Care Team, we are confident you will achieve more for your career with industry-leading specialty programs that enhance care and promote better outcomes for patients. You will enjoy the support of a progressive group along with great benefits, competitive pay, and flexible schedule options to fit your lifestyle. If a long tradition of world-class caring is important to you, consider joining our team. You'll feel right at home.
As a Clinical Manager, you will:* Coordinate the delivery of quality patient care by assuring the care plans of direct care staff are complete, accurate, and followed.
* Be responsible for the performance of and/or oversight of critical patient care activities, including scheduling, staffing, intake, physician communications, billing and reimbursement processes and overall compliance.
* May provide direct care on an as needed basis.
* Serve as the direct supervisor for the nurses and home health aides on their assigned team.
* Must be a licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Kentucky.
* Previous experience in the home care setting desired.
* A minimum of three years nursing experience is required.
* Prior management experience preferred.
Benefits:Almost Family offers a competitive salary and benefits package that helps safe guard your health and well- being, and provides savings options for you and your family. We offer the following benefits to full time employees:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Life and Accidental Death Insurance
* Voluntary Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical & Dependent Care)
* Paid vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
* 401-k Retirement Plan
If you have a passion for seniors, a special place awaits you on our Senior Advocacy Team!
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://almostfamily.contacthr.com/50088439.jpg /