Senior Cloud Developer (2712)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
ENGIE North America Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ENGIE is a global energy company, a leading provider of electricity, natural gas, and energy services. With 154,950 employees in more than 70 countries worldwide, ENGIE achieved revenue of 69.9 billion in 2015. ENGIE is committed to being a leader in the energy transition.
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of energy. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity, and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
As a Senior Cloud Developer with ENGIE you will have the opportunity to make significant impact, both to our organization and our clients. In this role you will provide technical support of ENGIEs big data analytics cloud platform, mobile applications, and business intelligence initiatives.
You will also be given the opportunity to develop and expand your technical skillset it emerging Big Data technologies so you can continually innovate, learn, and hit the gas pedal on your career.
* You will support and develop data integration processes into big data analytic platform.
* Configure the processing and extraction of data sources at scale.
* Create, deploy, and manage Azure WebJobs, Logic Apps, and cloud based applications.
* Gather business requirements, develop logical solutions, assess implementation alternatives and formulate overall design approaches.
* Facilitate evaluations of commercial software to be used by ENGIE business units and ensure alignment with the overall IT Strategy.
* You will be responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of applications while adhering to standards developed the ENGIE Technical Architect.
* Cary out other duties as assigned.
* Experience with Microsoft Azure Cortana Analytics suite (Logic Apps, Service Bus, Event Hubs, Data Factory, Data Lake, Azure Data Warehouse)
* Technology experience using: Hive, U-SQL, PolyBase and R.
* Experience in design and development of Web applications, Web APIs or RESTful Web services, API management and Mobile Cloud Services like Azure
* Proficient in T-SQL writing stored procedures, CTEs, complex joins, etc.
* Results-oriented and customer-focused
* Strong time management, project management and team collaboration skills
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL ABILITIES
* Ability to meet highest attendance requirements.
* Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally.
* Ability to handle multiple assignments on a timely basis with a high degree of accuracy.
* Ability to use personal computer, calculator, etc.
* Could involve some lifting.
* Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field required
* 5 years minimum Information Technology development/support experience
* Strong knowledge and experience in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) project management and applicability of IT controls to development deliveries
* 2-3 years of Microsoft SQL Server experience
* 3 years of experience with C#.NET Development
* 1-2 years of experience with Microsoft Azure environments
* 2-3 years of successful enterprise solutions in the role of application developer
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is not exposed to weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
For this role you must have authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship.
This job posting is supported by the ENGIE Recruiting Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the Recruiting team and not to direct ENGIE Managers.