Senior Collaboration Engineer (Cisco)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/4/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY At Presidio, we think, architect, implement and support the practical reality of IT every day. We bring together the best minds in the industry to deliver IT excellence and support the answers to our clients' IT challenges. As one of the largest IT-as-a-Service solution providers in the U.S., we combine experience and stability with regional expertise and the unique ability to cover local and global business needs. For more information about Presidio visit our website at www.presidio.com or follow us on Twitter @Presidio.
We are searching for a Sr. Collaboration Engineer to join our organization in the Gulf Region. This individual could be based in either Birmingham, AL; Metairie, LA; Lafayette, LA: or Jackson, MS.
The Sr. Collaboration Engineer will be responsible for understanding and implementing the technical requirements of Collaboration projects, which include VoIP, Video, Presence, Customer Contact and Collaborative Applications, and overall project team leadership. The SCE is to work with the Solutions Architect and Project Manager to understand project process, lifecycle and documentation. The SCE is expected to strive toward the precise execution of the process and documentation and to participate in the improvement thereof. This position involves up to 50% regional travel (AL, MS, and LA).
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Designs, implements and supports enterprise wide VoIP infrastructure and associated hardware and software including IP-PBXs, legacy PBX systems, call management systems, voice mail, soft-phones, automatic call distribution, and interactive voice response systems.
* The position also includes planning, requirements gathering, specification, design, implementation, and solution turnover to the support teams. Be responsible for Architectural designs, documentation, and coordination.
* Obtain and retain manufacturer certifications based on organizational and personal objectives. (Defined with the assistance of the Solution Architect)
* Receive and follow the tasks as provided by the Solutions Architect or Project Manager, update any required documentation and to have the SA review your work.
* Remain current with technology trends, customer needs, and market demand.
* Learn the following based on specialty; IP Telephony, routing, switching, gateways, site surveys, video endpoints, video infrastructure, QOS, Core Unified Communications, Enterprise Content Management, Presence and / or Customer contact applications
* Participate in a well-organized team environment based on the following values:
* Ownership of Business Comprehension (Professionalism and Certifications)
* Dependability o Learn to understand the customer environment (technical and political) and when escalation to the SCE is appropriate.
* Participate in the modification and continual improvement of the both the professional services project documentation and the project implementation processes
* College degree, High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
* 5-7 years of relevant job experience
* Industry certifications
* CCNP-Voice, CCIE or equivalent experience
* CCNA Voice required
Presidio Networked Solutions LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/ VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to [Click Here To Join] or call 212.652.5700 for assistance.
Presidio Networked Solutions is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to [Click Here To Join] or call 212.652.5700.