Senior Commercial Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
TE SubCom (SubCom), a TE Connectivity Ltd. company, is an industry pioneer in undersea communications technology and marine services, and a leading global supplier for today s undersea communications requirements. As a vertically integrated supplier, SubCom designs, manufactures, deploys, and maintains the industry s most reliable fiber optic cable systems. Its solutions include long-haul and regional systems, repeaterless networks, capacity upgrades, offshore oil and gas, and scientific research applications. SubCom brings end-to-end network knowledge and global experience to support on-time delivery and the needs of customers worldwide. To date, the company has deployed more than 100 cable systems and enough subsea communication cable to circle the Earth 15 times at the Equator. For more information visit www.SubCom.com.
TE SubCom, a world leader in subsea fiber-optic cable systems, is seeking a Senior Commercial Manager.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Commercial matters: Draft, review, manage and negotiate a broad range of domestic and international commercial agreements, including supply contracts, purchase and sale agreements, purchase orders and service agreements.
* Risk Management: Identify and help to mitigate legal risks affecting the business.
* Negotiate and draft supply contracts, professional services agreements, equipment purchases and sale agreements
* Prepare responses to bids, compliance matrixes, and for list of material terms.
* MBA or Law degree from an accredited U.S. school is required
* Twelve years plus general commercial legal experience in a major firm and/or multinational corporation
* Sound business judgment, with the ability to balance business objectives and risks while resolving issues in a timely proactive manner
* Excellent contract drafting and negotiation skills
* Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
* Strong presentation skills
* Ability to prioritize duties, work independently and manage multiple matters from start to finish with minimal supervision
* Intermediate Microsoft office skills
* Exceptional attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
* Experience dealing with all functional areas of business at all levels, including senior management
* Highest degree of personal and professional integrity and ethics
* A team player who can work well with global colleagues and cross-functional teams
* There will be a small percentage of local, domestic, and international travel throughout the year