Senior Communications Specialist 8/16/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB TITLE: SENIOR COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST
LOCATION: ST. LOUIS, MO
DURATION: 12 MONTHS
_MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH MAILCHIMP_
* Partner with the IT project teams to lead the design and execution of communication plans focused on driving education and awareness of technology upgrades, including Office 365.
* Partner to create email based user training and communication materials.
* Provide guidance to regional partners on the development, translation, and distribution of IT technology communications globally.
* Provide support for team communication vehicles as needed, i.e. town halls, internal meetings, videos, intranet content, etc.
* Utilize an email marketing service to create email templates, campaigns, and lists for the distribution and tracking of communications.
* Analyze metrics from email campaigns to understand trends and identify ways to increase interest in the communications.
* Partner with the project teams, including product managers, user experience professionals, product specialists, architects, engineers, and support teams to ensure a consistent message is conveyed in the communications.
* Bachelors degree in communications, journalism, marketing, business or related field
* Five years or more experience in communications, journalism or related field
* Two years or more experience with the Microsoft Office Suite, Office 365, and Windows 10
* Experience using MailChimp, PoliteMail, or other similar email marketing services
* Strong writing, project management, time management and organizational skills
* Creative self-starter with the ability to proactively identify areas for improvement, and make recommendations, influence key stakeholders, and provide strategic counsel
* Communication Skills: Competent in both written and oral communications. Able to actively listen and elicit responses, articulate change messages to a variety of audiences and ability to create and deliver engaging messages and presentations.