Senior Compensation Analyst - Sales Comp
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Robert Half International
San Ramon, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONRobert Half, one of FORTUNE(R) magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" (March 17, 2014), is a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services. Every day, our staffing professionals help companies locate skilled workers and individuals find employment. In fact, someone finds a new job through Robert Half every two minutes!
Our corporate employees are the backbone of our operations and work with our teams around the world. Each employee at our corporate services locations plays a role in our company's success. If you want to make a difference -- and work in an environment where you can thrive and innovate -- apply for this job today!
Robert Half is seeking a SENIOR COMPENSATION ANALYST - SALES COMPENSATION and is responsible for the complex modeling of new or changed compensation plans, primarily for North America. This position will also be responsible for developing reporting for senior field and executive leadership. This reporting will provide leadership with visibility on a pro-active basis as to how effective the compensation plans are and whether they are achieving the expected results.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
Bonus Plan Design
* Provide input into plan design for new or changing bonus plans. Conduct complex cost analysis and modeling projections to determine impact for new bonus plan designs or changes to existing plans. Act as a key member of the project team overseeing the annual analysis and recommended changes to Total Rewards plans. Provide guidance to the Compensation Analyst on specific cost modeling projects and train as appropriate. Perform impact analysis to determine individual employee impacts as a result of new or changed bonus plans.
* Act as liaison with the HRIS team for any systems changes required for any new or changed field bonus plans. Ensure system is generating expected results.
Reporting and Analytics
* Using Excel and IBM Cognos Reporting tool, build monthly/quarterly/annual reports to perform trend analysis and measure the effectiveness of the plans and employee performance, ensuring the plans are incentivizing the appropriate behaviors. Build dashboards for field leadership with pertinent statistics. This involves taking performance data from sales reporting, financial data from finance and the bonus payment amounts from the incentive compensation system and summarizing the analysis results for field and executive leadership.
* Work with Finance to explain any variance in expected bonus payment amounts. Analyze bonus payment files to determine the cause.
Wage & Hour Compliance
* Perform analysis on existing employees to pro-actively determine whether disparate wage impacts exist. Work with Compensation Program Manager to model cost to company related to wage and hour law changes (minimum wage, FLSA law changes, etc.)
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* 5+ years in compensation, with at least 3 yrs in sales compensation providing complex analysis and reporting
* Proficient in Microsoft Office with advanced excel skills (pivots, macros, lookups, advanced formulas)
* Experience using Access preferred
* Visual Basic experience helpful
* Experience with automated incentive compensation software (eg., Cognos Incentive Tool (Varicent), Xactly, Oracle)
* Experience with Workday a plus
* Experience with IBM Cognos Reporting tool highly desirable
* CCP/CSCP preferred
* Demonstrated project management experience
* Ability to work in a dynamic environment with competing deadlines
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Proven leadership and mentoring skills
* Excellent analytical abilities with strong attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
As part of Robert Half's corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.