Compensation Business Partner - 8125
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
Palo Alto Networks
Santa Clara, CA
Palo Alto Networks is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
As a Compensation Business Partner, you will participate in the design and implementation of diverse global compensation and equity projects for the company and will work closely with HRBPs and Business Leaders to assess their organizations and advise them on implementing programs in the most effective manner to promote employee engagement. You will participate in the design of global compensation programs to promote market competitiveness and align with business objectives. You will also develop, enhance and implement compensation infrastructure to support a rapidly growing and changing organization.
* Act as a consultant to the HR team and functional business leadership to guide their decision making for hiring, promotions, specific organizational program design, semi-annual bonus program and annual compensation program implementation.
* Conduct in-depth competitive analysis and modeling for global total rewards programs, including competitive assessments of trends and impacts, design of salary ranges, bonus targets, annual budgets and salary range structures.
* Develop and implements communication and training programs on compensation topics for Staffing and managers to promote understanding and effective utilization of programs.
* Lead the development and implementation of company compensation policies and processes in support of business objectives; and advise management on these practices for their decision making.
* Participate in the development and implementation of systems for management of compensation programs, including semi-annual bonus program, annual pay programs, and equity programs.
* Build and maintain reports, dashboards and metrics to monitor compensation programs
* Develop and participate in compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive compensation information, market trends, and best practices.
* Partner with HRIS to continuously improve compensation systems and reports.
* May support mergers and acquisitions by developing compensation proposals for employee transitions and alignment of compensation programs.
* Bachelor s degree in Human Resources, Financial Analysis, Business, Economics or related field, or significant levels of work experience including in-depth expertise with compensation design of base and variable compensation programs and project management.
* 8+ years of experience in global Compensation
* Exceptional systems skills with Excel and HR systems such as Workday and Jobvite
* Strong project management skills with team orientation and collaborative style
* Hands-on in-depth experience managing compensation program implementation and roll out
* Excellent analytical, compensation modeling and problem solving skills
* Operates independently on a day-to-day basis, and is responsive to deadlines
* Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple high priorities in a fast paced environment
* Willingness to embrace change
* Strong consultative skills and highly effective in communicating clearly and persuasively with top-notch influencing skills
Learn more about Palo Alto Networks here and check out our fast facts
Palo Alto Networks competes for the best talent. Our compensation packages consist of salary and equity, and are commensurate with accomplishment. We offer a full suite of benefits, including 401(K). Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.