Senior Concept Design Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Staffing & Recruiting Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are currently seeking a Senior Concept Design Engineer to join our team for our Lighting Division at Client. This individual will be responsible for the preparation of design solutions for complete devices, assemblies and components. Additionally, the Senior Concept Design Engineer will handle projecting device design within the context of development projects in agreement with the superior.
Additional tasks include:
* Clarifying and defining design requirements with the customer in the form of specified project descriptions, analyzing design expenditure
* Agreeing and following up targets with the project manager in terms of quality, costs and timing in agreement with the superior and taking existing processes and methods into consideration
* Defining, planning, coordinating and monitoring design tasks within the device design process of a development project, using prescribed methods and systems (incl. TtM), if necessary in agreement with the superior
* Involvement in the integration of internal and external services if necessary, taking economic, qualitative and scheduling points of view into consideration and in cooperation with the superior
Desired Skills and Experience
* Minimum 3 years experience in design.
* Minimum 1 year experience designing plastics.
* 3D Modeling (CATIA V5)