Senior Construction Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Arcadis U.S. Inc
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
The PM/CM Division of Arcadis is hiring a Project Manager with 10 years or more of progressively responsible experience in the design and construction of buildings and engineering projects. Candidates will have experience in all project phases: planning, preconstruction, procurement, construction, commissioning & validation. Assist with strategic planning and business process development as it relates to installation projects. Responsible for the overall financial results of assigned projects. Manages work to be in compliance with state, local and Federal requirements. Monitors subcontractor adherence to safety standards. Excellent analytical, communication, and computer skills are also required. Operates with the highest ethical standards.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Project Management of large construction projects through all project phases: planning; preconstruction, procurement, construction, commissioning & validation.
* Capital planning and financial reporting on projects assigned
* Project Management with high levels of customer satisfaction
* Review contractor schedules
* Assists with the coordination, reconciliation and integration of functional schedules to create the project control schedule.
* Review schedules, analyze critical path updates, schedule progress, evaluate schedule options, communicates schedule status to the project manager, client, consultants and others.
* Build detailed engineering cost reports, change notices and other cost control tools.
* Responsible for maintaining project schedule(s) and alerting project team to potential problem areas.
* Prepare detailed material, labor and equipment cost estimates for design development documents, bid documents and change orders
* Estimate and negotiate change orders
* Evaluate RFI s submittals and Field Memos for cost impact
* Have a good understanding of different forms of contract procurement and contract administration
* Manage projects to completion on-time, within budget and within the scope of work.
* Produce reports and briefings using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
* Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering, Architecture, or Construction Management or 15 years in a Project Manager for vertical construction.
* Must have proven data center project experience
* 10 years overall Project Management experience in building projects
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Background/Drug Screen Statementcolor
Arcadis U.S. requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check & drug test as a condition of employment. Certain jobs will also require a clean driving record, education verification & certification verification.
Required Driving Statementcolor
This position requires a current valid driver s license and clean driving record.
Arcadis is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
What country will this position be in*
Apply to job Send to friend Save to cart View similar jobs
ARCADIS is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.