Senior Construction Project Manager - Commercial
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSENIOR CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER - COMMERCIAL EXPERIENCE
Our client is a Highly Reputable Construction Firm/Real Estate Developer, specializing in the construction of retail, office, shopping malls, multifamily, hotel, and similar projects. We are seeking to assist them in the hiring of a Project Manager.
AN IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE A MINIMUM OF THE FOLLOWING:
* Minimum of 15 years of EXPERIENCE ON GROUND UP COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS
* Can come out of architecture or engineering firm
* Able to manage multiple projects at a time
* Strong Problem Solving skills
* Highly organized and Strong leadership skills
* Person of integrity and pride in work
* OSHA certified
_Send resumes in word format to:_
_Your resume will be kept completely confidential. I will not forward your resume until we discuss details regarding both the client and position available_
(Key Words: apartments, apt, mulit-family, multifamily, mixed use, condo, Hotels, High-Rise, construction, superintendent, high-end, bling, penthouse, luxury, MEP, project manager, Safety Management, Analyzing Information, Informing Others, Written Communication, Legal Compliance, Judgment, Integrity, DOT Compliance, Presentation Skills. Microsoft Word & Excel.)